(Paulie) Not A Pervert

I'm worried for my titles cause I'm running out of titles again. Also, I feel like I've actually been writing the characters... More in character? They seem more like how they actually are in the show, and I'm genuinely proud of myself. Hakkaiproperty, this is for you.

"Good morning, Galley-la." I said as I entered the large gates at the front of the shipyard. I gently strutted through the paved, outside area.

I arrived at the ship that the Galley-la workers had been building for probably a week now and I smiled as I looked up at the ship I had helped build. I took of the olive green hoodie I had been wearing and threw it on the ground, revealing a gray colored tank top. I popped my knuckles and I grabbed a tool belt that was sitting on a crate that was next to me. I clicked the buckle together and I climbed up the side of the ship we were working on, and I dropped down into the lower deck.

I looked around and didn't see anyone, but decided I'd start working anyways. I grabbed a box of nails that was on the ground and the hammer from off my tool belt, then began to work on the boat.

I gradually nailed in around fifty boards in the span of half an hour until I heard someone arrive on the top of the ship, their footsteps gradually increasing as I listened to them. "Hey! Anyone there? I'm sorry I'm late!" Paulie's voice came from the top of the ship. "Yeah! It's no problem! It's only you and I right now, actually." I said, sighing a little. "You shouldn't be surprised." He said, jumping into the deck to meet me. "After all that trash that happened recently." He said, shaking his head.

I turned around and waved to him after finishing the process of nailing in the board. He began to wave back, but then his face turned a bright red. "YN?! What are you wearing?!" He yelled, nervously covering his eyes. "I- Paulie it's a tank top." I said, crossing my arms. "YN! That's not appropriate work attire!" He yelled, trying to keep his gaze from meeting me. "Why do you care? It's just a tank top." I said, shaking my head. "You need to be decent! Some pervert is going to walk by and see you dressed like that!" He said, still covering his face.

I stared at Paulie for a moment. "There aren't any perverts here. None except you." I said, pointing at him. He jumped back in shock. "I- No I'm not a pervert! Where did you get that idea from?!" He yelled, still shocked. I began to smirk. "Well, you're the one who mentioned my outfit isn't appropriate... It also takes a pervert to know one." I said, walking up to him and poking his chest.

He shuddered a little. "Ok, fine, but I am not a pervert. And if one comes along don't go crying to me." He said, shaking his head. "Ah, don't worry about it, I know how to handle it. Since I'm around you every day." I snickered. "YN!" He yelled as I began to laugh hysterically at his reaction.