(Caesar) Please Don't Let Go

Ok ok people, I swear I'll get a life and stop writing about Caesar Clown. This is an idea that I got from a conversation from a previous Caesar Clown one I made, so I've got a pretty good idea on what I'm doing here.

I was sitting on the couch when Caesar came in through the door. "Morning, Caesar." I said, not looking up from my book. Caesar came over and laid down on the couch next to me. He didn't say anything, he was just laid down next to me. "What's your issue, Caesar? Fail a deal with that creepy navy guy who's always around here?" I asked, somewhat sarcastically. He was still silent. "Caesar?" I asked, looking at the pale man laying on the couch.

I sighed but then gave him a smile. I scooted a little closer to him. "Lift up your head." I said to him. Caesar lifted up his head and I scooted under him. "Ok you can put your head down." I said, a small smile on my face. Caesar laid is head down on my lap. "So what's going on with you. Why are you so upset?" I asked him, rubbing his forehead. "I dunno... something doesn't feel right." He said, sighing. "Are you sure?" I asked, kissing his nose. "Can I have a hug, YN?" He asked, looking up at me. "If you sit up, then yeah." I said, chuckling a little bit.

Caesar then sat up, and I put my arms around him. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. I heard Caesar sniffle a little bit. "Caesar?" I asked, hugging him a little tighter. "I'm ok, I'm ok." He said, his voice a little shaky. I gently rubbed his back. "Oh love, if something's wrong, you have to tell me." I said, sighing. He stuffed his face into my shirt, then he started crying.

"C-Caesar?!" I asked, holding on tight to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get it all over you I'm sorry." He said, holding on tight to me. "Oh no, please don't worry. If you need to cry I'm here for you. Do you know what's wrong or do you just need to cry?" I asked, kissing his cheek. "No, I just need a moment." He said.

I held onto Caesar for a moment until he cleared his throat. "What is it, love?" I asked, looking into his yellow eyes. "Last night, I was dreaming rather vividly. It was fine until you died in my dream. I tried to ignore it but I simply couldn't. Please don't let go of me, YN. I love you so much and I know it wasn't you for real, but it still scared me beyond anything I've ever felt before." He said, hugging me even tighter than before. He also started crying again. "You're that scared about losing me?" I asked him, brushing the hair in his face behind his ear.

Caesar laid his head down on my chest. "Y-Yes. I'm that scared of losing you." He said, gently holding onto my shirt. "You're so cute. I promise you I won't leave you, and I sure won't die." I said, kissing his forehead.

Caesar and I sat together for another few minutes. "By the way, after you had that dream last night, did you get any sleep?" I asked him, holding on tight to him. "...No, but it's ok." He said, holding on tight to me. "No. No. You're gonna get some sleep. Lay down on me. I'll stay with you while you sleep." I said, kissing him tenderly. "Ok ok, but only because you asked." He said.

I laid down on the side of the couch, and Caesar laid down on top of me, his head on my chest. "Now get some sleep, love. I'll be right here, holding onto you, so don't worry about a thing." I said, pulling a blanket over him.

Caesar drifted off to sleep. "I love you, YN." He said as he fell asleep. "Love you too." I said, smiling at him.