(Caesar) Nothing For It Now

Legit just more Caesar Clown I have nothing else to say.

The capture of my ex-boss, Caesar, meant that the Straw-Hats were going to send him off to Dressrosa and give him to the Warlord Doflamingo.

Sadly, it was a three day trip there.

We had to ride on the pirate ship with the ten-foot tall villain for three days until we were able to drop him off with Doflamingo and hopefully get the crap out of there.

Since he's a "threatening criminal", we had to watch over him even though he was in sea prism handcuffs.

Well I thankfully got the last shift, and I ended up grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting down next to him.

"Hey Caesar." I said, nudging his arm. "YN... Why'd you have to go and join the Straw-Hats last minute?" He asked me, glaring a hole through my head. "I dunno... it just wasn't fun killing people. It isn't right, Caesar." I said, poking his cheek a little.

After a little while of me still poking him, Caesar let out a small sigh. "Don't torment me like that, YN." He said in response to me poking him. "Why? You let me do it before." I said, smirking at him as I took a sip of coffee. "Yeah, and I liked you before." He said, pulling his legs in towards his chest.

"Tch, you're Caesar Clown, you don't like anyone. Maybe you thought I was smart or whatever, but I guarantee you didn't like me at all." I said, taking another sip of the coffee Sanji had kindly made for me. Caesar stuffed his head into his coat and mumbled something. I tugged on his sleeve a little. "Hey, I couldn't hear you." I said, squinting suspiciously at him. "I said you don't understand." He said, a light blush on his pale face.

"What do you mean, then?" I asked him, genuinely curious as to what he was going to say next. "I dunno... I like you YN." He said, trying to hide his face. I sat the coffee cup down next to me and stared at him. "Pardon me but what-" I asked as he cut me off. "I'm in love with you YN!" He said, somewhat loudly.

We sat in an awkward silence for a minute until Caesar realized how loud he had yelled. He then further curled into a ball out of embarrassment. "Aww... You're afraid of rejection!" I said, somewhat jokingly. "Arsehole." He said, scooting away from me. I let out a small chuckle. "Ok ok, sorry that was not very polite, but honestly it is cute how nervous you are." I said, scooting a little closer to him since he had tried to escape me earlier.

I gently laid my head down on his arm and I watched the blush on his face get darker. We sat together and I eventually saw him fall asleep. I crawled across the ground in front of him, then I reached up and I cupped his cheek in my hand. "I know we're gonna meet again, and hopefully it won't end like this." I said, gently kissing his cheek and smiling at the usually threatening face as he gently slept.