(Ichiji) Nap

Mmm yes Ichiji. I don't like his hair much, like y'all know I'm a much bigger fan of both Niji and Yonji but it's whatever, I got requested to do more Vinsmoke brothers so imma do just that.

Never have I met a man as annoying as Yonji, nor a man as manipulative as Niji, but there's a certain brother I don't have much of a problem with.

Yup, Vinsmoke Ichiji.

"YN ya stupid woman! For goodness sake, I asked for milk in my coffee! I can't drink it black!" Yonji yelled, looking unhappily into his coffee cup. "Uhm... Oh you and Niji probably got yours swapped, I'll grab that from you-" I said as the green-haired man simply threw the coffee from the cup out onto me. "Just get me a new one, that's your job, ain't it?" He asked, a wide smirk on his face. Shoving all of my humanly urges to scream at him down, I politely look his cup and smiled. "Of course, sir! I'll get it right away!" I said, running back into the kitchen, away from the aggravated Yonji.

Once I got there, I let out a small sigh and wiped off my face with a kitchen towel. "Hey, YN." A more gentle voice said from behind me. I whipped around, holding the towel as a weapon since he had startled me a little. There, behind me, was Ichiji. "Oh, hello sir. I'm just getting some coffee for your brother, please pardon me." I said, putting the smile back on my face. "Tch, if you don't want to smile, then don't. I don't mind, Yonji doesn't care, and Niji doesn't talk to you enough to notice." He said, laying his hand gently on my head. "I work here, it was said in the job briefing." I said, holding on tight to the small cup.

Ichiji walked over and leaned back on the cabinets. "Why don't you just get Yonji some coffee, then take a break. You've been working non-stop for the last week, YN. I think if anything you need an hour long nap." He said, a small smile on his face. "W-Well, thanks... I guess." I said, rather confused at his act of kindness.

I quickly got Yonji's coffee and I brought it out to him. Yonji glared at me while he took a drink of his coffee, and once it passed his approval, he stopped glaring at me and waved for me to leave. I understood and immediately left, going back into the kitchen.

Ichiji was still there, waiting for me. "Didn't I tell you to just go take a nap, YN?" He asked, his tone joking. "I can't take a nap, sir. I'll get in trouble with probably both your brothers and your dad." I said, sighing a little. "No, I'll lie and say you were off cleaning the bathroom. I insist you get some sleep." He said, a smile still on his face. "I dunno, it's risky." I said under my breath. "I'll let you sleep in my bed." He said, gesturing to the stairwell.

My eyes lit up at that statement and I ran upstairs. Halfway up the stairwell I yelled down to Ichiji. "Thank you sir!" I yelled to him. "No problem!" He yelled back. "And don't call me sir, call me Ichiji!" He yelled back.