(Corazon) To Fix You

HI WELCOME TO WRITERS BLOCK. I randomly came up with this while playing video games with my family. Please enjoy!

I got home later from my job. I had a delivery to an odd island. I knew I'd be home late, but I didn't know how late.

That's what I told my husband, but he wasn't expecting me home any time soon.

"Rosinante, I'm home~" I yelled inside as I shut the door behind me. There was no response. "Everything alright?" I asked, a little louder than before. "Oh, yeah. Welcome back YN." He said from the other room. A worried look came across my face.

I went into the bedroom to see Rosinante sitting on the edge of the bed, his head down towards the floor. "Rosi? What's wrong, love?" I asked him, sitting down next to him. I then noticed a little piece of bandage peeking out of the side of his shirt. "YN. I kinda messed up today." He said, putting his hand gently on my leg. "What happened, Rosi?" I asked him, putting my arm around his shoulder.

He slipped his shirt off to show me that he had his entire torso engulfed in bandages. He let out a small sigh. "I got the shit beat out of me." He said, a sad look on his face, although he still managed to keep a smile. I hugged him gently to avoid irritating his wound. "Love, why are you so upset about it. If anything you should be glad because you made it out alive." I said, worried for my husband. "Goodness, YN, that's not how I thought you'd react." He said, holding on tight to my hand. "What do you mean, Rosi?" I asked.

I heard him sniffle. "I was so worried because I didn't know how you'd react that I got myself hurt again. Before you told me I needed to stop getting hurt. I just didn't want you to be disappointed in me." He said, a tear gently falling down his cheek. "Oh Rosi..." I said, holding my head in my hands. He let the weight of his head fall on my hands. "I'd never be disappointed in you. I love you so much... I'm so so sorry if I made you feel bad." I said, hugging Rosinante.

He hugged me back and started to cry on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry YN, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." He said, hugging me really tight. "Oh no, please don't worry about it." I said, kissing his cheek.

Rosinante and I sat down next to each other on the bed for a while. I helped him patch up his wounds more appropriately. "Alrighty, all done, love." I said, tying the bandages together so they wouldn't come off. "Thanks, YN." He said, kissing my cheek cutely.

I grabbed a blanket from behind me and I put it around Rosinante. "Ok Rosi. You cuddly now?" I asked, gently squeezing him a little. "Much better. Thank you YN. I love you so much." He said, a small blush on his face. "I love you too, Rosi." I said, a small smile on my face.