(Chopper) I'm Like You!

This is not a romantic storyline. It's a request from someone I remember from a while ago. I can't remember who requested it or which chapter it was on, and I am so so sorry about that, but I also remember they requested Katakuri, so I'm going to try my best here. Enjoy, please!

Not long after joining the lovely Straw-Hats, the fluffy ball of reindeer we call Chopper decided to come and talk to me whilst I was sitting on the ship deck. "Hey YN! What are ya doing?" He asked, looking up at me as I leaned on the ship rail. "Oh not much. What about you, Chop-Chop?" I asked, turning around and smiling at the reindeer.

"So... YN... I heard you have a devil-fruit!" He said, looking rather excited. "Yup. Who put that idea in your head?" I asked, patting his head. "Sanji-kun wouldn't stop talking about how he got to see it in battle... But I never got to see it!" He said, puffing up his cheeks in a rather angry way. I chuckled a little. "You want me to show it to you? Or do you want to wait until the next time we go into a battle?" I asked Chopper. "I wanna see your devil-fruit!" He yelled, looking rather excited.

I smiled and pushed myself back from the rail, and gradually, I began to change form. Chopper looked at me in surprise as he saw the new animal form I had taken on. "Well, it's not the most powerful devil-fruit, but it sure is a fun one!" I said, smiling wide.

In fact, my devil-fruit was called the "Deer-Deer" fruit, which, hilariously enough, allowed me to transform into a reindeer. A somewhat weaker zoan-type devil-fruit, but I had learned how to use it after much training and use.

Chopper stood in awe. "YN- YN you're like me!" He yelled, looking extremely excited. "Hmm... I guess so! Yeah you're right! I am a reindeer, just like you." I said, morphing back into what resembled a human with reindeer antlers. I then patted his head again.

"I guess I should have waited to show you my fruit then. Sorry, Chop-Chop." I said, patting his head again. "Nah, it was totally worth it, YN!" He said, smiling happily at me.