(Killer) Take Care Of You

Hey humans. It's me! Back with more Killer content for you fans out there. I'm thinking of writing more Caesar, btw, so if you guys want that I'd love to write more. But for now, enjoy our darling Killer.

Chaos erupted from the upper level of the ship, voices rose and eventually I heard a slam, which meant it was time for me, the ship's doctor, so repair whoever it was that got hurt.

I trekked up the stairs holding a first aid kit in one hand and a small-ish knife in the other for some resemblance of protection. And because Heat had stolen all the scissors the week before and hadn't returned them.

I looked around and saw an angry looking Kidd and Killer who was currently laying on the deck, probably the one who got hurt. "Hey! Back off! The ship's doctor is here!" Someone yelled as they saw me rushing towards the scene. "He's all yours, YN. Might have went a little far this time." Kidd said, walking away with a smugish smile on his face. "Yeah yeah, sure." I said, crouching down to check out the damage.

"Hey. You up?" I asked, taking the thermometer in the first aid kit and poking Killer with it. "Yes, YN." He said, sounding like he didn't really want to be up at the moment. "You think you can walk at all?" I asked, turning my head curiously at Killer. He lightly coughed. "Probably." He said, his voice still weak. "That's a no, love." I said, glaring at him.

I turned around and glared at both Heat and Wire. "You two. Help me carry him to the bedroom." I said, pointing at Killer. "Yes ma'am!" They both said, somewhat nervously.

The three of us lifted Killer up and somewhat dragged him to the bedroom, where we threw him up on the bed. "Ok, what's the damage, love?" I asked, my slight accent cutting through the silent air. "Kidd and I thought we'd train but of course he decided to beat the ever living crap out of me." He said, gently shaking his head. "So you just tired? Bruised? Did cap'n break something?" I asked, staring at him. "Probably just exhaustion. And he punched me pretty damned hard in the gut." Killer said, lazily laying on the bed. "As long has he hasn't caused any serious damage, then I think we're cool." I said, sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

He continued to lay there. I looked over at him and turned my head. "Uh... YN... You mind if I lay here a little longer. It's just nice to be in polite company." He said, a more shy, positive tone of voice taking over. I chuckled. "Tch, I don't mind at all." I said, smiling in a somewhat bratty manner.

Killer and I got into a conversation about how he joined captain Kidd's crew which somehow turned into into conversation into our favorite foods, but eventually we heard footsteps and someone clicked open the door. "Hey! Killer! What are you doing down here?! Come on we've got training to finish!" Kidd yelled into the room. Killer sat up and shook his head. "Sorry, YN, I've got to be going." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ah, it's no problem." I said, slumping back sarcastically in my chair.

As Killer began to leave the room he stood in front of me while I was sitting in the little chair. He leaned down, pulled off his helmet, and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for looking after me, YN." He said gently.

As I was shocked, Killer waved goodbye and walked out of the room simply like nothing had happened.