(Brook) Skeleton Man

So a friend told me to do this. She's naming off people who she thought would be weird in a one shot and well... I've written all of them except Brook. So here you go, Brook.

"Who in the world are you?" I asked the skeleton man as I stood on the 'ghost ship' Luffy had seen as we entered the Florian Triangle, even though we had been told it wasn't smart to.

I stared directly at him as Luffy freaked out at the sight of how great this man was. Nami and Sanji seemed a little terrified, though. He laughed an unusual laugh. "My name's Brook." He said, holding out his hand. "Nice to meet ya, Brook." I said, shaking his hand. Luffy started observing him. "I can't believe it! A living skeleton! Do you poop?" Luffy asked him, looking rather curious. I looked over at my captain. "Yes, I do." He said, pulling out a cup of tea from who knows where.

I shook my head. "Ok but where did he come from?" Sanji asked. "I can't believe he's still alive..." Nami said, hiding behind Sanji. Luffy was still fawning over the idea of this skeleton. "Eh. I've got no clue but it's surely cool." I said, looking over him. "I like your suit." I said, picking up a piece of the tattered cloth that hung off of him. "Ah, thank you." He said.

Luffy then jumped in front of him and he got a suspicious look on his face. "Luffy! What are you going to do?!" Nami yelled, still from behind Sanji. "Would you like to join my crew?" He asked, smiling at Brook. "I second that." I said, holding my hand up. Nami and Sanji were rather shocked. "Ah well, I can't really because-" He said as I cut him off. "Whatever it is, we'll help you with it!" I said. "Right, guys?" I asked, turning around to them.

Nami and Sanji both shook their heads. "Oh whatever, you'll help me out, right Luffy?" I asked. "Of course! Let's help out skeleton man!" He said, smirking. "Yeah!" I yelled, grabbing around Brook's neck and pulling him down.