(Yonji) My Best Friend

This is about you and Yonji sneaking away and having a little fun. But goodness I still have writers block. Wish me luck people.

It was a dangerous job, sneaking out of my house then spending the entire night once a week with the prince of the kingdom I lived in.

Yonji Vinsmoke was my best friend. We had been friends ever since we were kids, and although he could be extremely harsh sometimes, and he was cold and rude, he was still my friend and I was still attached to him.

I put on my boots and ran towards the castle. I snuck into the alleyway behind the castle, where the window to Yonji's room was placed. I grabbed an empty cherry can and chucked it up to his window. "Hey! Four! Get down here! We're going to be late for our hangout if you don't get your royal butt down here!" I yelled, throwing the can at his window again. "Oh YN! You're actually early." He said as he opened the window.

Yonji slid down the pipe and gave me a wide smile. "Well hello, YN. Are you ready for our decadent night of getting out of the castle?" Yonji asked, holding his hand out. I chuckled. "I'm definetly ready. Where are we going tonight, Four?" I asked, smiling. "There's a lovely bar downtown I thought we could visit, you want to go?" Yonji asked as he hold his hand out like the prince he was. "Ah lovely. Sounds like a plan." I said, smiling.

Yonji and I snuck through town and into the bar. Yonji and I stood outside as I tried to make him look like a normal resident of Germa. I brushed his signature green hair over his curly eyebrows. He chuckled as I showed him his reflection in the mirror. "Alright! Let's go have some drinks, shall we, Four?" I asked him as I cracked open the door a little. "Alright YN!" He said, storming in. I followed right in after him.

Yonji and I sat down at the bar. "Hey sir, we'll take two beers. And don't stop giving 'em to us until we pass out on the table." I said, putting some money on the table. Yonji put some more money on the table right after me. "Ah, Four, don't worry about paying. I've got it today." I said, smiling. "Nah, can't have you paying. My family's rich, YN. Don't worry about it." He said, smiling.

Yonji and I sat at the bar and drank until about one in the morning. "Four~ Are you still up?" I asked, finishing another round. "Yeah, what about you?" Yonji asked, his face redder than a tomato. "Dang, you up for another round?" I asked, poking Yonji's ear. "Yeah, sure." He said laying on the bar.

After we finished those drinks, Yonji grabbed my arm. "What's up, Four?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He mumbled something into the bar. "What was that..? I couldn't hear ya?" I asked, waiting for a response. "You're really cute, YN." He said, finally admitting what he said. My face somehow turned even more red than it was before. "Four~ No you're the one who's cute." I said, poking his nose. "No no, you aren't getting what I'm saying. I... like you? It's a weird feeling I've never had before. Like- I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Yonji said.

I chuckled. "It's called love, Four. And I love you too." I said, kissing his cheek.