(Caesar) The Entertainment's Here

AYOOO I GOT MY INSPIRATION BACK! I was listening to music and this song came on and I decided I'd write a fic about it! I love this song.

I sat alone in the room designated for eating in Vegapunk's third lab. I was waiting for someone, anyone, to show up and eat with me, but that was proving to be a bad idea.

I sat and poked at the meatloaf on my plate. 'Monet's cooking is good, especially the meatloaf. I should just eat it and stop waiting.' I thought to myself as I looked down at the plate. 'I have to wait. On the off chance someone actually shows up, I have to be waiting for them.' I then thought.

I sat for another five minutes until I had gotten tired of waiting. I grabbed my fork and stabbed at the meatloaf, then picked it up on my fork and was about to put it in my mouth when the door opened. "YN? You in here?" The man peeking out from behind the door asked. "Yup. It's me." I said, pointing a piece of meatloaf at myself. Caesar coughed as he was trying to get my attention. "Well I heard from Monet you were eating alone." He said, standing in the doorway. "Yup, just waiting for someone to show up. But hey, the entertainment's here." I said, smirking at Caesar. The look on his face changed dramatically. "Do you want me to eat with you or not?" He asked, frowning. "Yeah, come on in. I actually haven't taken a bite yet." I said, gesturing to the chair next to me.

Caesar grabbed a plate and came over to the table, then grabbed a piece of meatloaf and sat down next to me. We sat there in silence eating meatloaf until Caesar turned toward me and gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked, putting a piece of meatloaf in my mouth. "The hell did you call me earlier?" He asked, looking at me. "Ah, I called you entertainment." I said, chuckling. "Rude." He said, turning back to his meatloaf. "Accurate, actually. I'm not a fan of eating alone. I've never been a fan of it. It makes me kinda sad, honestly. So you're kind of my entertainment. I'm glad you came in." I said, trying not to shift my gaze to Caesar. He cleared his throat. "Well I'm glad I could make your mealtime much more interesting for you." He said, attempting to sound professional. I broke out laughing. "Ok ok, but I'm truly thankful." I said, a small smile on my face. "Then I'm truly glad you're not alone now." He said, smirking at me.