(Bellamy) Tougher Than You

Bro it's late and I just saw fanart of this guy on the internet so I'm giving you guys this. Enjoy peoples.

The streets of Jaya can be cold at times, especially during the times people recognize who you are.

I'm a pirate under Bellamy the hyena. Being his first mate, I often get recognized in this small town even though I haven't done much of anything wrong.

I don't hurt people like he does. I don't rob people. The most I've done is insult a few people, but of course I'm bad by association.

I knocked on the door to our "secret hideout". The door creaked open and a pale man looked out from the door. "Ah, our captain's lover. Come on in." He said, opening the door the rest of the way. "I'd prefer it if you stopped calling me that." I said, a scowl on my face. "Yes yes ma'am, no problem." He said, backing away. I flicked his ear then gave him a smile. "Ah don't worry about it. I just wanted to see how you'd react." I said, smirking. "Y-Yes ma'am." He said, still nervous.

I entered the lair where I walked through the room where a whole bunch of crusty pirates who thought they had a lovely and chic sense of fashion hooted at me. I ignored their disgusting comments and I walked into the back room, where Bellamy was usually sitting in his fancy little chair.

I cracked the door open and Bellamy shot me one of his signature smirks. "Look who's back. How'd the errands go?" He asked, creeping across the room towards me. "Not all that well, actually. The lady who sold bread backed away from me when she saw me coming up to her stand." I said, letting out a deep sigh.

Bellamy put his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Aw, come on now, we can't go having that attitude now can we?" He asked me, his romantic gesture turning my face red. I leaned towards him and tenderly kissed him, our lips interlocked, showing the deep love between the two of us.

He gently rubbed the back of my neck and he sweetly poked my nose. "You're so cute sometimes. You act all tough, but I know that deep down you're a sweet, caring woman." He said, his facial expression softening. I let out a small chuckle. "Well darling, I sure am tougher than you." I said, giving him a mischievous little smile. "Tch, in your dreams." He said, smiling wide.

I tenderly kissed his cheek. "Why don't we go have a drink?" He asked me, his smile unfading. "Sure, but only with you." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.