(Yonji) Family

What the heck, I'm going for it, Yonji part three. I'm inspired! Let's go!

Yonji and I had been dating for over a year. The time he and I spent together was the best time of my life. The Vinsmoke family had even started to consiter me a part of the family. Ichiji and I had even gone bowling a few times together. The only person who hadn't accepted me was his father, Vinsmoke Judge. Or well, the king of Germa 66. We had troubles in the past, because of course, his son wasn't supposed to even be able to fall in love. He also had fallen in love with someone who wasn't a part of a royal family, or a rich family for that. Judge just hated my guts. Not to blame him, though, his son had a girlfriend.

I showed up at Yonji's window. "Four! I'm here!" I yelled up at the window. "Oh hey YN. Come on up, Dad had people make dinner." He said, gesturing to the drainage pipe. "Oh, weird. Ok I'll come in." I said, smirking.

I climbed up the drain pipe to his window and I climbed inside his room. "Alright Four, I'm here. What's with your old man making dinner?" I asked, suspecting Judge to poison my dish or something. "He wants to meet you. He says if I'm gonna be with someone he wants her to at least have proper etiquette." Yonji said, sighing. "That's... nice, actually. I'm glad he's finally giving me a chance." I said, smiling. Yonji chuckled. "I'm glad you see the bright side, YN." He said, his smile returning to his face. "By the way, you look lovely tonight." He said, his expression softening. I let out a light laugh. "Aw thanks Four. You look nice too." I said, standing on my toes to kiss his cheek.

A woman in a red shirt peeked in the crack in Yonji's door. "Uhm, sir, not to interrupt anything, but dinner is ready." She said, a small smile on her face. "Oh really? Were you the one who made it?" I asked, curious. "Well, yes..." She said, shying away. "Oh! Thank you very much. I'm sure it'll be delicious." I said. She smiled. "Thank you!" She said, then looked over at Yonji. "Your family's at the table, sir. They're waiting for you." She said. "Alright. We'll head down." He said, gesturing to the door.

Yonji and I walked through the castle towards the dining room. "Dang, Four, your house is huge." I said, amazed. "Yeah. The Vinsmoke family's royalty, YN. We're flashy like that." He said, smirking. I chuckled. "Well of course." I said, fixing his collar.

We walked into the large room, and when I walked in, I felt the atmosphere thicken. "Hi Dad. This is YN. You guys haven't met in person yet, but here she is!" Yonji said, smiling and gesturing to me. "Hello, YN." The king said. "Hello, sir." I said, trying to put a smile on my face. Yonji nudged me. "Don't be nervous. I know you're meeting my dad and he's the king, but don't be worried." He said, a kind smile on his face. I sighed. "Alright, I'll try." I said.

I sat down at the seat that had my name written on a small piece of paper in front of it. On my left was Ichiji, who smirked at me when I sat down. On my right I had Yonji, which made me feel quite a bit better about the current situation.

The girl in the red chef coat brought out some decadent looking dishes. She sat one in front of me and my smile widened. I sat for a moment until Ichiji nudged me a little. "Hey, once food is in front of you, you can eat it. It's the rule around here. Look at your boyfriend." He said, pointing to Yonji, who was stuffing his face. "Thanks." I whispered as I picked up the fork and started to eat. "Wow this is good." I said, smiling.

We ate the food that had been sat in front of us. Once the woman in the chef coat came around and asked people if they wanted seconds, Yonji was the only one who wanted any more.

Once he had finished his second plate, the awkward conversations began. "YN~ How did you and my brother meet~" The girl across the table from me who I assumed was Reiju asked. "I was at the grocery store and I saw him there searching for candy so I recommended some." I said, smirking. "After that we started hanging out. That was a good six years ago." Yonji said, smirking. Judge turned to me. "What the hell do you intend to do with him?" He asked. The color drained from my face. "Why the heck would you even ask me that? I'm in love with him, someday I intend to marry him. What the heck do you think I'd do?!" I said, rather angry even though he was the king. "Had to ask." He said, shrugging. "If that's truly all you want, then go ahead. As long as you're not trying to rob us or kill us then marry him for all I care. That's what I wanted to ask." He said.

I looked over at Yonji. He just shrugged. "Alright thanks Dad, I'm gonna go get some ice cream with YN now." He said, smiling. "Ok, you two have fun." He said as Yonji pulled me away.

Yonji and I sat outside the ice cream parlor eating some ice cream. I had chocolate, and he had mint chip. "That was weird." I said, sighing. "I'm the youngest son. There's almost no chance I'll be king in the future, so he doesn't care if I love your or not." Yonji said as he took a bite of his ice cream. I laughed. "Damn Four, that actually sucks." I said, sighing. "Good for us, though." Yonji said, smiling. "You love me that much, huh." I said, smirking. "Of course. I really do love you YN. And I am gonna marry you some day." He said, kissing my forehead. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Good. 'Cause I love you too." I said, a smile on my face.