(Caesar) Your Good Side

More Caesar Clown, just like I promised. Caesar in a suit tho, it's lovely isn't it, he looks very nice.

It was three in the morning and I had yet to fall asleep. I laid there next to Caesar, who was actually asleep. "Why the hell do you even need to sleep, you're barely considered human in the first place." I said under my breath. "What was that?" He asked from next to me. "Tch, I said I'm jealous of you 'cause you can sleep." I said, sighing. Caesar got up and turned towards me. "You can't sleep? Really?" He asked me, a weird look on his face. "Yup. Just not tonight." I said, still looking away from him.

Caesar sighed. He then turned towards me and put his arm around me. "If you can't sleep, then all I can do for you is stay up with you." He said, his tone somewhat sincere. "You sure? You're the one who has to experiment tomorrow." I said, still turned around. "Face me, YN." He said, a bitter tone in his voice.

I turned around and faced the pale man. "I've got nothing better to do. I have some priorities." He said, his face a little red. "So you're saying that I'm more important than your work?" I asked, a little smile appearing on my face. "I- Maybe." He said, his teeth clenched. "You dumbass. You're sweet sometimes." I said, caressing his cheek. The color of his face darkened. "Well... I've got to take care of you sometimes at least..." He said. "Aww, you're such a mess." I said, kissing the end of his nose. He gave me a small, nervous smile.

I put my hand on his shoulder and I began to rub it. "W-What're you doing?" He asked me, his gaze meeting mine. "Loving on you. Are you not used to it?" I asked him, a little worried for him. "You know I never had anyone before you." He said, his grip tightening on my side. "I know. I have a feeling not many people see any good side to you." I said, hugging him tight.

A sincere smile went across Caesar's face. "I appreciate having you around. I'm glad you find me an ok person." He said, smiling. "I love you too, Caesar." I said, shoving my face into his chest. Caesar let out a deep sigh, and put his arms tightly around me as I gently drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight, YN. I... I love you." He said, as I slept on his chest.