(Law) A Stolen Heart

I said to myself that I probably wouldn't write something Law, but here I am. Enjoy MmePenguin, this is for you.

"For goodness sake, do you have any common sense?!" I yelled, holding out my hands in anger towards my captain. "Well I sure am smarter than you." He said, the same emotionless look plastered on his face. "With all do respect, screw you, Law." I said, glaring a hole in the back of his head.

Law and I had broken into a navy base. We were looking for a gun that had been taken out of the submarine and he wanted me to fix it, but I couldn't fix it without the cannon so we were on a wild goose chase looking for this cannon that the navy had probably just thrown out.

"Why are you so angry anyways? It's just the navy, YN-ya." He said, looking back at me. "We can't just kill these people like this!" I said, sighing. "We're too strong for this, we aren't even giving them a chance!" I said, trying to keep up with him. "What exactly do you suggest we do?" He asked, letting out a deep sigh. "Stick 'em to the wall or something." I said, shrugging. Law sighed again. "Fine." He said, clearly annoyed.

We entered a larger room with a trash pile in the middle. "If the cannon's anywhere, it's there." I said, pointing to the trash heap. Law nodded, but I then noticed someone was in front of the pile. "Stop! Someone's there." I said, grabbing Law's sleve. "What? I thought we took them all out." He said, sighing. "They look... familiar." I said, squinting at the figure.

I stepped forward towards the figure who was intimidatingly standing there. "YN... I've been expecting you. Who's this... emo you brought with you?" They asked. "It's you." I said, a frown spreading across my face. "YN-ya? Do you know them?" Law asked, standing behind me. "Yeah... they're an old friend." I said, remembering the horrors this person had done.

Law laid his hand on my shoulder. "You alright, YN-ya? He asked, noticing me staring off. "They pretended to be my friend for years, but then they told me suddenly that they hated my guts and they were only there to get through to you. I never mentioned it, but..." I said as I noticed Law looking directly at me. "Don't worry, I've got this." He said, squeezing my shoulder.

"Room!" He yelled, forming a blue bubble around the three of us. My ex-friend charged at him, but Law had already drawn his sword. "Scalpel." He said, and their heart popped out of their chest. They dropped to the ground out of shock.

Law walked over to me and handed me the heart. "I'm not one to give chocolate candy or flowers to express feeling, so here. This is how much I care about you." He said, a smile smirk on his usually frowning face. "Aww, Law that's actually really sweet, but can we return this and find the cannon?" I asked. He sighed. "If that's what you want, YN-ya." He said, shrugging. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Don't think I'm not greatful, though." I said, a smile on my face.