3.

Trigger: mention of verbal abuse
—————————————————-

"For your first assignment I want you to explore the color wheel. There are hues of colors that go well with each other. After finding the colors that speak to you, you will need to create a canvas that sparks the colors together well."

Christen starts his instructions to the class after speaking about him and the interruption from Genevieve. Genevieve's mind isn't taking in all of the instructions, her mind is busy with the embarrassment of her outburst.

She is hoping that it won't put a bad image on her. She never liked getting in trouble as a kid. Her parents weren't really hard on her but there were some points of her childhood where they spoke some harsh words. Some of those words still float around in her head today.

Genevieve switches her mind after a little bit of self thinking, and tries to focus on her first assignment. She wants to make a good impression after interrupting his class. She looks at her laptop that presents a color wheel.

The colors her eyes attract too are: red, orange, and yellow. She thinks about it for awhile and comes up with the idea of making a beautiful relaxing sunset.

Genevieve isn't no Picasso but she is gifted. Hint the Music major. So, she uses her some what creative mind and does her best to put her image down on her canvas.

——————————————————

45 minutes later

Christen looks at the clock, and pushes his glasses to the top of his head. He lifts himself off of his chair and starts walking to the middle of his stage. He lets his voice fill up his classroom.

"Okay everyone, time is up. Hand in your creations, you may leave after doing so. I will give you your grade tomorrow when you first walk in."

After he announces the time is up,
Genevieve swears she saw some of her classmates jump at the sound of his voice. She has never seen a college class completely quiet over just a man's aura.

After cleaning her desk, Genevieve gets up and starts walking down to her new terrifying but also intoxicating Professor. Genevieve and him make eye contact once again. Genevieve's body reacts from the contact. Her head shoots down, looking at the stairs. While Genevieve looks down from shyness, Christen forms a small smirk.

She makes it to the last step and walks in front of her Professor. She hands him her canvas, feeling their fingers brush one another. Christen's eyes looks the canvas, not saying a word to Genevieve. She starts to feel uncomfortable from the awkwardness, and decides it's time to leave. She turns her body to walk towards the door.

"Oh Miss. Hernandez"

Christen's voice stops Genevieve from walking any further.

"How the fuck did he know my last name?"

Genevieve thinks to herself as she turns back to look at her Professor.

"Umm.... Yes, sir?"

"Now could you explain to me why you disrupt my class today?"

Christen looks up from Genevieve's art and takes in the girl in front of him. Her body holds curves that will make any man drop their jaws. Genevieve is wearing jeans with rips that expose the right amount of skin. And a velvet red shirt, that flares out but clings to her waist.

Christen never thought about being with a student before. The forbidden relationship can ruin everything for him. Everything he has worked for.

Christen comes from a wealthy family. A surgeon family. That wants nothing more then to have their only child follow their footsteps. But Christen never dreamed about being a surgeon. He wants to explore the world of art. To him— it is his world.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your teaching."

Genevieve replies in a genuine tone. Christen walks closer to her with her creation in hand. She watches as a very fine but intimidating man comes closer to her. His eyes make Genevieve's womanhood pulsate. Christen watches her body language and can see from her expression that she is experiencing discomfort.

His dominant side tugs at Christen, wanting to cause the little girl more discomfort. Christen mentally cusses at himself for the inner thoughts.

"Your art"

He pauses before continuing—

"it's beautiful, but it's missing something."

Genevieve doesn't know what to feel after his criticism. She is only a music major, she is taking this class as an elective. She isn't good at this kind of creativity.

Genevieve doesn't need this class for her career. So why is she feeling like she has disappointed him? And why is she so desperately needing to know what she can improve.

"What is it missing, Sir?"

"Well that is for you to find out, I want you to finish it and bring it back to me later tonight at my office"

Christen hands Genevieve her canvas and walks out of his classroom with his belongings. He leaves a distraught Genevieve in the middle of the classroom—wondering how the hell she is supposed to finish it.

While Genevieve makes her way to her dorm. Christen walks into his office and starts to reflect on his past words.

"Why did I tell her to finish the painting and bring it back to my office?"

Christen says as he now sits in his chair, staring out of the window in his office.