45.

Describing of squirting. If you aren't into it then you might want to skip this chapter and the next.
—————————————————

Genevieve can't see or hear. She is wrapped in tight brown rope. Genevieve can feel the rope burning against her chest and the skin around her breast. Christen isn't playing when he says he is going to torture her.

20 minutes early.

Christen drags Genevieve out of his room by her collar. He pulls her into "the room".

Christen throws Genevieve on the bed and doesn't say anything to her. He looks away from Genevieve and walks to his display of toys. He looks around to see what he will use on her.

Once he knows what he is going to do to her. He walks away from the rack and turns to the brown closet that is pushed against the wall.

Genevieve feels her body gets chills not knowing what he plans to do to her. But her mind goes back to the words he said to her the other day.

"I'll hook you up with vibrators and leave you in her for hours."

Genevieve shallows hard.

Genevieve shakes her thoughts and sees Christen coming back with rope, headphones, and a blindfold.

Christen looks at how Genevieve scans the items. He smirks seeing Genevieve give him a scared look.

"Sir? What do you plan on doing?"

Christen doesn't say anything, he flips her around onto her back and starts to wrap the rope around her chest and arms. He works the ropes to display a beautiful pattern, that makes her breast look even more delicious.

She whines at the slight rub burn he gives her. She feels him tighten the rope and jerk on it, to make sure she doesn't get out. Genevieve's body bounces back at the force of him turning her around. She moans as the rope is grinding into her skin.

Present.

He lifts Genevieve to lean her back on the pillows. Christen grabs Genevieve's legs, causing her to moan at the sudden action. He props her legs apart and bends her knees, exposing her dripping pussy. It takes everything for Christen not to devour her juices.

He shakes his head trying to pull himself back. Genevieve sees him do it. She wants him to eat her alive.

"Christen? I want to feel your tongue deep in me."

Christen doesn't give in, it actually pisses him off that she thinks he is that easy. He climbs up on the bed and lowers his head to her pussy. Genevieve smiles thinking that she is going to get the best head.

He looks her deep in her eyes with his lips centimeters away from her clit.

"Genevieve, don't ever fucking do that again or I'll deny you to cum for a whole month."

He lifts his head and body away from her. Genevieve looks at him with sad eyes. Not because he didn't eat her out, but because Christen is mad at her.

Christen sees her expression and doesn't say anything. Instead he walks around the bed and leans over to kiss her on the forehead to show her he still loves her deeply.

He walks back to the edge of the bed and grabs the blindfold and headphones.

"Genevieve, what's your safe word?"

"Butterfly."

"Good girl."

Even though she is getting a punishment she still has the power to use her safe word.

Christen slips the blindfold on Genevieve, then places the headphones on her ears. Her sight and hearing is taken away from her. She can't see or hear what he will do to her.

Genevieve feels Christen leave the next of her. She feels her body respond to the situation. Her chest going up and down at a faster speed. She feels her body wanting to move and break out, but she tries to relax. She did this to herself.

Christen stands at the end of the bed, watching her move her head around to see if she can get any kind of sound from the room. He gets hard seeing Genevieve tied up and vulnerable just for him.

He walks back to the display of toys and picks up the toys he plans on using. He walks back with a vibrating dildo and a small vibrator.

Christen sits on the bed, Genevieve turns her head towards the direction the weight is coming from. He smiles at her, before lubing up the small pink vibrator and pushes it into her. He watches as Genevieve arches her back and moans at the feeling of something go deep into her.

Genevieve's breathing becomes heavy, she tries her best to stay still.

Christen gives Genevieve a second before sliding the white long dildo in her.

Each itch that goes into her,  Genevieve feels herself closing her legs. Christen doesn't let her continue. He pushes her legs further apart.

Christen pushes the dildo all the way in till he hits the small vibrator. Genevieve opens her eyes under the blindfold at the intense vibration.

"C-Christen!"

Christen turns up the vibration on both devices. Genevieve feels her stomach muscles tense up and hips begging to rock. Christen's dick feels pain seeing Genevieve trying to torture herself even more.

Genevieve feels herself getting closer but she has to ask to cum.
But how will he give her permission? Genevieve can't think straight, she starts to beg.

"C-Christen omg! I-I ah c-can I cum?! P-Please."

Genevieve begs and begs him to cum. Each second she gets closer to her climax, feels like hell. If he doesn't let her cum, Genevieve doesn't know if she can hold it back.

"Daddy! Please!"

After her last scream she feels a tap on her knee. She takes it as permission. Genevieve feels her pussy flood with her cum. She screams in lust. But Christen doesn't stop the vibration.

Genevieve feels something else about to come out. She starts to get scared—but it feels to good to stop.

"S-Something is coming out! Christen help me!"

Christen was about to get up and take out of the vibrator. But before he can he sees the vibrator come out of her. And clear liquids coming out right after.

"Butterfly!"

Christen pulls himself out of his headspace and turns off the vibration. He pulls off her blindfold and headphones.

Genevieve's face is stained with tear streaks. He grabs Genevieve and holds her, to make sure she is okay.

"What is wrong baby?"

"Christen, I peed on myself. I didn't mean too. I'm sorry."

Christen pulls Genevieve away from his chest and explains what her beautiful body created.

"Baby, you didn't pee on yourself. Gen, you squirted. Do you know what that is?"

Genevieve sits up quick and looks at the bed sheets. She sees a wet clear puddle. She looks back at Christen and sees the state he is in.

"Christen you made me squirt?"

"Yes baby, I did."

Genevieve always wanted to do that, but she thought her body couldn't do it. But now she wants him to make her squirt more.

Genevieve gets onto his lap. She feels his hard dick under her sensitive clit.

Christen grips her ass with his hands and Genevieve once again bites her lip.

She leans down to his lips.

"Daddy make me squirt with your dick."