38.

Genevieve wakes up in Lacey's bed and looks around seeing that her friends stayed the night.

She tries to remember at what point she fell asleep but all she remembers is Lewis holding her and a chalk board.

Genevieve turns her head and sees the board. She laughs at how disorganize it is. The board has Miranda's name crossed out and steps to get back at her. Genevieve reads the steps and is shocked at how much they put into it.

"Find out who she hangs out with", "Does the bitch have any dirty secrets?" , "Does she take drugs? If so which one."

But something catches Genevieve's eyes that makes her face palm.

"Mustard?"

Genevieve doesn't take a long time to look at the board cause her eyes actually catches something else. She notices on her bed is a cuddled up Lewis and Simone. Genevieve doesn't care that they are sleeping on her bed. They look really cute like that.

Seeing them like that makes Genevieve miss Christen more. She needs to speak to him. Tell him why she acted the way last night. All she hopes is that Christen isn't in to much pain.

During her thinking, she feels a shoulder tap. Genevieve jumps at the sudden touch. She hears a laugh behind her.

Lacey just woken up and saw Genevieve siting up, not moving. Lacey feels really bad for Genevieve. She has never seen Genevieve so heartbroken before. She wants to help.

"Gen?"

Genevieve turns her body around to look at a messy hair Lacey.

"Yeah?"

"Can't you go to his house? You know where he lives and that bitch Miranda don't. You need to tell him— it will help you both."

Lacey isn't wrong at all. Genevieve can go to his house. She has a fucking key after all. Genevieve can feel some hope fill her mind.

She pulls out the key and shows Lacey. Lacey smiles knowing that Christen really does love her best friend.

"Go get ready and try to save y'all's relationship!"

Genevieve hugs Lacey with so much love. Lacey will never stop having her back. And Genevieve won't ever stop having hers.

During their hug they hear across the room a groaning Simone and Lewis.

"Guys. Really? It's 10 am."

Simone groans with irritation. After they speak up, Simone rolls closer to Lewis and snuggles closer to him. Lacey and Genevieve smile at how cute they are.

Genevieve gets up and gets dress to head to Christen's house.

She makes her way to the parking lot. Making sure to look out for Miranda.

She makes her way to her car. Since it is the weekend, nobody is really awake on campus— so Genevieve is in the clear.

Genevieve drives to his house getting nervous as she gets closer. What if he doesn't want her back? What if he does want Miranda? What if is all that floods her brain.

Before she knows it, she is saying her name at the gate and making her way up his driveway. She parks where she parked last time and gets out to use her key for the first time. She wishes it was on different circumstances.

She turns the key and walks in, shutting the door behind her. She walks around to see that Christen is no where to be found. She looks through a lot of rooms, still no Christen.

The only room she hasn't checked is his office.

She stands in front of his door and gets a gut feeling that he is in this room. She is hoping that when she opens it he won't yell at her. Hoping that he won't kick her out. Hoping he won't take her key away.