35.

Genevieve makes it to the court yard where she usually has lunch with her friends. The court yard is where the fundraiser is going to be held.

She walks in to see booths selling all of their creations and music being played. The fundraiser doesn't open for another couple of minutes but basically the whole campus is already attending.

Genevieve loves knowing that their fundraiser is going be a big hit. She walks through the isles of people's businesses and sees a couple of her band mates working in them too.

She keeps walking till she spots a familiar face.

"Hey! Lewis!"

Genevieve waves at him trying to get his attention. Lewis turns around to see his project buddy waking towards him. He runs towards her closing their gap.

"Hey! How did the project go? Were you able to finish?"

Genevieve smiles at her friend knowing that she indeed finish.

"Yup, it's all done. Do you know where it's gonna be? Cause I don't."

Genevieve didn't get the chance to ask Christen where their panting is going to stand.

"Actually I do, I saw a place holder for it in the middle of the fundraiser!"

"Okay cool! Um I actually got to go. I'm working tonight but I'll text you when I get on break so we can go look at our painting together."

They say their goodbyes and Genevieve makes her way to her friend's booth. She walks in front of the booth and sees that there are tables inside and out of the tent.

"Hey Vic! I'm sorry I'm a little late I had to talk to my partner about our painting."

Victoria is Genevieve's old neighbor.  They lived next to each when they were younger. Victoria was homeschooled throughout her education, so she didn't really have a lot of friends. But her and Genevieve are more then friends, they are  family. Like Lacey.

Victoria's hair is long and black. She has tattoos that cover her arms and a septum piercing.

"Hey don't worry about it, you got me this awesome opportunity. I wouldn't care if you didn't show up."

They both laugh at and catch up a bit. But with the fundraiser about to open their conversation is short.

Before they knew it "Vic's Kitchen" is officially open.

They start to get busy real quick. Vic's booth is the only food place to eat at the fundraiser besides all the sweets being sold at other booths.

Genevieve waitress for two hours before she takes her first break. Vic doesn't really care how many breaks Genevieve takes. But of course Genevieve won't take advantage of that.

Genevieve walks to the back and unties her apron. She goes outside of the tent to take a small break. During her break she gets a text from Christen.

Professor Snape: Meet me by the ice cream booth.
Genevieve:
Okay

Professor Snape: And did you change my name like I said too?

Genevieve laughs at his message.

Genevieve: Yes sir. I did

Genevieve runs back in and tells Vic she will be right back. Genevieve runs towards the ice cream booth that isn't too far from Vic's.  She stops in her place when she arrives.

She looks around for Christen for a couple of seconds, when all of a sudden she feels someone grab her— pulling her behind the booth. Genevieve yelps at the sudden action.