39.

After two hours of catching up on sleep, Genevieve wakes up to a empty bed again. Genevieve pats where Christen use to lay. She can feel her stomach start to turn. The last time this happened they didn't talk for awhile.

Genevieve gets out of bed and walks out of the bedroom. She wants to know where Christen is. The first place she looks is his office. She opens the door and sees her Christen working hard.

He is wearing his glasses that make the man a 100 times hotter. He isn't wearing a shirt but he is wearing those sweatpants she loves so much on him.

She walks in and holds her hands together in the front of her. She waits till Christen notices she is standing there. It isn't long till he can sense someone staring at him.

He takes his eyes off of his laptop and sees Genevieve standing there with only a shirt on and underwear. Her hair some what a mess but Christen doesn't mind it at all.

"Did you sleep well?"

Christen's voice fills up the room, which makes Genevieve get chills from his tone.

"Yes, Sir."

Genevieve replies with a smile.

Christen closes he laptop and leans back in his chair. He stares at a needy Genevieve. He can tell Genevieve is looking for more.

"Come here, beautiful."

Genevieve blushes making her way around his desk to stand in front of him. Twiddling her fingers getting shy.

"Sit on my desk. I want to take all of your beauty in."

Christen rolls his chair back so Genevieve can walk to his desk and sit on top. Once she does, Christen rolls back closer to her—closing the gap.

He slides his hands on each side of her thighs. He slowly slides his hand to her ass. Genevieve can feel her body already staring to react more from his touch.

Genevieve places her hands on each side of his neck watching him look her up and down.

"Genevieve, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And you are all mine"

Genevieve bites her lip at his words. She shivers when she sees his gaze is on her lips. He takes one of his hands off her ass and places his thumb on her bottom lip.

"Don't bite these beautiful lips of yours. Or I'll have to put them to good work."

Genevieve releases her bottom lip and let's out a small whine, she wants him to throat fuck her again.

"That's my girl."

Christen puts his hand back on her ass and squeezes. Genevieve moans at the grip he holds on her.

Christen lowers his head to Genevieve thighs leaving small passionate kisses. Christen can see Genevieve's skin starting to form goosebumps. He smiles seeing what he does to her body.

He escalates his passionate kisses to lustful hickeys. Leaving them on top of her thighs. Christen is only going to leave them on the top of her thighs till Genevieve opens her legs for him to leave hickeys there too.

"Such a dirty girl. You like my hickeys, don't you?"

"Yes daddy, I want them everywhere."

Christen loves hearing her say she wants him to brand her.

He pushes Genevieve's legs further apart, seeing her pink underwear already showing a wet spot. He feels his dick twitch from the sight.