19.

Genevieve blushes at his comment. Christen pulls away from her and Genevieve wants to pull him back— she feels cold without him.

"Is there something I'm going to wear over this?"

Genevieve asks Christen hoping he'll give her a dress to cover her lingerie.

"Let's go to the front room."

Christen response grabbing Genevieve's hand. She doesn't question him as he pulls her out of the room.

Christen and Genevieve walk into the front room. It's old but modern. Rustic but new. Genevieve smiles knowing that it fits him very well.

"Stop."

Christen says in a deep growl. Genevieve stops in fear that she did something wrong. Christen walks to his couch and sits down. Taking in the view of Genevieve's full body.

"Tonight, we will be going to my friend's BDSM club."

Genevieve feels her body pulsate at the thought of finally going to one. She always wanted to go but never had someone to go with her. She is always to scared to go by herself.

"There are two rules you need to know before we go to the club. One, you will always stay by my side. Two, you will not talk to anyone without my permission. Genevieve, I am a very possessive man, don't test me. You will have 3 chances. You strike all three. You will be punishment tonight. Do you understand Genevieve?"

Genevieve nods her head yes. Christen doesn't like when she doesn't respond.

"Genevieve, use your words."

Christen uses his dark dominant voice to give her a warning. Genevieve jumps at his voice. She doesn't take long before she responds.

"Y-yes Sir."

"Good. Come closer."

Genevieve starts to walk when he stops her again.

"Stop. Crawl to me!"

Genevieve hasn't hear him yell yet. Half of her wants to cry but the other half wants him to yell at her more.

Genevieve lowers herself down to the floor, slowly. She gets on all fours and starts to crawl to Christen. She lowers her back to make an arch showing off her ass. Genevieve can hear Christen cursing under his breath. This makes  Genevieve's skin tingle.

Once Genevieve reaches Christen's knees, she looks up at him with innocent eyes. Christen tries not to get hard from the view.

"Get on my lap. Facing me."

Christen speaks to her with no expression. Genevieve gets up off of her knees and spreads her legs over his lap. She sits down and makes eye contact with him.

"Baby girl, what's your safe word?"

Christen places his hands on the side her thighs using his nails to dig in her skin. Leaving red streaks. Genevieve moans at the slightly burning feeling. She has been dreaming to use her safe word every since she realized she is a sub.

Genevieve looks at him, biting her bottom lip.

"Butterfly"

Christen smiles at her safe word. It fits her perfectly.

"One more thing before we leave, if anyone comes up to you and I'm not around— and ask you if you have a dominant—"

Christen leans in to Genevieve's neck and bites her hard.

"Ahhh!"

Genevieves lips release a moan at his teeth digging in her skin. Christen lifts his mouth from her neck and finishes his sentence.

"What is my baby girl going to say?"

Genevieve grabs his dress jacket tight, from the vibration his words echo on her neck. When Genevieve opens her mouth to respond Christen starts to suck on her neck.

Genevieve is trying her hardest to tell him yes, she doesn't want to get in trouble again. Christen slows his sucking down and Genevieve feels her lungs fill back with air.

"Yes! I have a dominant!"

Her words are tangling with her heavy breathing. Christen grunts quietly when he feels Genevieve beginning to roll her hips.

Christen bites her neck and slaps her ass at the same time. Sending Genevieve a mixture of intense pain and pleasure throughout her body.

"Did I tell you to do that hmm?"

Christen asks moving to the other side of her neck. Genevieve shutters at the feeling.

"N-No. Sir."

Christen leans up from her neck and looks Genevieve in the eyes. He grabs her throat with a tight grip. 

"Genevieve when you answer that question about your dominant. Who's name are you going to say?"

Genevieve bites her lip at the pressure. She can feel the pressure rising to her face— making her eyes tear up.

"Christen, C-Christen Stone."

Christen slaps Genevieve's face and quickly brings her face to look at his.

"Such a good submissive."

Genevieve smiles at his praise.

"It's time for us to go. Are you ready my Genevieve?"

"Yes. Sir. Umm but what about my cover up?"

Christen smiles and rubs her face.

"You'll wear my jacket."

Genevieve starts to get nervous. She knows that her ass is going to hang out of the jacket, and it's still daylight outside.

——————————————————

Genevieve and Christen get in his black Bugatti, that Genevieve had no idea he had. How much money does this man have? She thinks as they get closer and closer to the club.

Genevieve and Christen don't speak on the way to the club. She is to deep in her nerves to talk to Christen. He can feel her nerves around her and he wants to help.

Christen lifts his hand from the shift and places it on her thigh, grabbing her tight.

Genevieve flinches at the sudden grip. She turns her to look at Christen— who's eyes are on the road. Genevieve gazes over his posture as he drives. She always found men driving hot. She loves the way they look. But Christen, holy shit. Does everything this man do hot as fuck? Genevieve's mind floods with lustful thoughts.

Christen notices.

"Keep staring and I'll have to pull over this car and fuck you in the backseat."

Christen moves his hand closer to her womanhood. Genevieve moans quietly. Hoping he would do just that.

Christen moves his hand back up knowing if he goes over that bridge—then all his plans for tonight will have to be pushed back. He can't have that.

Genevieve whines at the movement, he laughs at her neediness.

15 minutes later they pull into a parking lot. Genevieve can't see the name of the place, till they get closer.

Once they pull up in front of the valet. She takes a double take at the name. Are they really at this club? Like the most expensive and private bdsm club in Seattle?

"The red room?"