13.

Christen sucks on Genevieve's neck, leaving beautiful blossoms for everyone to see.

Christen lifts up Genevieve's plump hips.

"Slide my dick in yourself"

She reaches under herself, while also leaning forward closer to her Professor. She grabs his dick, only to realize how big he really is. She becomes nervous that it might hurt.

She lines his dick right under her pulsating hole. Christen feels she is taking to long— one thing Genevieve will have to learn quick is that he doesn't like to wait.

Christen grabs Genevieve's hips and slams his dick into her. Stretching Genevieve to the max.

"Oh fuck!"

Genevieve screams with mixture of pleasure and pain. She leans her head back and opens her mouth wide open. Christen doesn't move, he knows she needs time to adjust to his width.

After a couple of seconds of Christen filling her up. He slowly moves to see if Genevieve can handle it. He watches as Genevieve moans and grips onto his shoulders. He takes it as sign.

He grabs her jaw, pulling her lips close to his. He kisses her lips and begins to lift up his hips, going in and out of her.

Christen fastens his speed and gives harder thrusts.

"Please more. M-more I need you deep in me"

Genevieve whimpers onto his lips. Holding tight onto Christen's shirt.

Christen doesn't stop his speed. But he knows she isn't just some girl. She craves pain. And he craves giving it to her.

He grabs his belt from his desk and Genevieve's eyes glow with lust. She wants his belt around her throat.

She leans her head back giving him access to wrap it around her. Christen smirks seeing his slutty submissive wanting him to hurt her.

Christen locks his belt around her throat, tight. He slaps Genevieve's ass with the hand that is free.

"Fuck your tight pussy on my dick."

Genevieve rolls her hips on him, hitting all different types of sensitive spots that no man has never hit before.

"Pro-ofessor Stone!"

Christen picks Genevieve up off of him and lays her across his desk.

"Either it's Christen or Sir. Not Professor."

Christen holds Genevieve's leg together across his chest, pounding into her tight pussy.

"God baby girl, you feel so good."

Genevieve can't stop moaning, each thrust slides his dick father into her. She feels her pussy not wanting to let him go. She feels the same way too. She doesn't want to go.

Genevieve looks deep in Christen eyes as he hovers over Genevieve. She feels him looks down at her and it pushes Genevieve very close to her climax.

"Christen! Sir! P-Please I need to cum. Please can I cum?"

Genevieve grabs his hand and they interlock their fingers together.

"Beg Genevieve, you need to beg more."

Genevieve is getting dangerously close and she knows if she cums with out his approval, he won't fuck her for awhile.

"Christen! Please!"

Christen pulls out not satisfied with her begging. Genevieve whines feeling empty. She sits up and grabs the belt—giving it back to him. Showing him he is her owner and she is on his leash.