26.

Genevieve wakes up to the sunlight hitting her face, telling her it's the early morning. Once her eyes adjust to the light, she is amazed at the place he calls his bedroom.

Genevieve didn't really get a good look at his room till now. She only remembers the tile of the bathroom. White with gold strikes going through it.

The room has the same high ceilings as the room she changed in. But this room has a wall of windows.

Genevieve smiles at how gorgeous the view is. She takes a little bit of time to admire the view of the front yard and some of the buildings from the city.

Watching a couple of birds flying around outside, Christen pops in Genevieve's head. He wasn't in the bed when she woke up. Did he not want to sleep with her?

A sudden sound outside of the door catches Genevieve's eyes. She walks to find out what that sound is and if it is caused by Christen.

Genevieve walks out in Christen's shirt and her underwear. She looks around to see that she is walking down a brown wooden hallway with beautiful art hanging up on the surrounding walls.

The closer she gets to the end of the hallway she hears the sound from early. She can instantly locate it, the sound is coming from the door she barely walked past.

She leans her ear against it to see if it is Christen making the sound. She can hear Christen's voice coming through the door.

She opens the door and stands there waiting for Christen to notice her. Christen is talking to another person on the phone. He turns his head to see a almost naked Genevieve showing her lower body.

Christen puts himself on mute and looks back at his Genevieve.

"Genevieve it's 8 am, go back to sleep. You need it."

Genevieve doesn't want to if he isn't going to lay down with her. She wants to feel his warmth around her. Giving her comfort.

Genevieve walks closer to Christen's desk in his home office.

"Christen, how long have you been up?"

Genevieve says trailing her finger across his desk.

"You don't need to worry about that. Now, go back to bed."

Christen says as his final warning.

Genevieve doesn't back down. She walks over to him, looking down at him. She places her hand on the back of his office chair and straddles Christen—who at the moment is still on the phone.

"Fine I'll just go to bed right here."

Genevieve looks at him with a smile and then lowers her head to lay on his shoulder. Christen sighs at her brattyness .

"Could I call you back? Thanks Thomas, see you soon."

Christen slams the phone on the desk making Genevieve flinch. He lifts himself up with Genevieve bear hugging him. He walks out the office and heads to his room.

Christen pulls Genevieve off and throws her on the bed.

"Genevieve when will you learn to follow my orders. Do I need to punish you like I did last night?"

Genevieve smiles knowing that's exactly what she wants. She raises herself up with her elbows and smiles.

"I don't think I learned my lesson. Professor."

Christen's blood begins to boil. She really thinks that he will let that slide?

Christen leans down close to touching Genevieve's lips and whisper the words Genevieve didn't expect.

"Sleep or go home. Which one?"

Genevieve feels her stomach turn seeing how serious he is. She's upset that he didn't hit her or do anything like what he did to her last night.

Genevieve leans back and covers herself in the blankets.

"That's what I thought princess."

Genevieve huffs small and Christen hears. He walks back to Genevieve's side and kisses her on the lips. He breaks the kiss with kind in his eyes.

Christen pulls away from Genevieve and starts to walk out of the room till he hears Genevieve's voice.

"I'm yours Christen. I always was."