46.

After hearing Genevieve's words,  Christen feels him slip into a dangerous head space. But she just said her safe word. Christen doesn't want to do anything till he knows Genevieve is sure.

Christen grabs the sheets and clenches them tight, trying his hardest to hold back. He looks at Genevieve, she starts to see his hesitation. She leans down closer to his lips.

"Christen, I'm okay. I will use my safe word again if I need it. I was just embarrassed. I'm not anymore, daddy please—fuck me."

Christen removes his hands from the sheets and wraps his arms around Genevieve, kissing her with hunger.

"Fuck"

Christen growls into Genevieve's neck, leaving his mark on her skin. Genevieve let's him have all the control. She wants to feel his lips everywhere. She turns her head to the side to give him more access to her neck.

Christen goes down her body leaving his marks everywhere. He pushes Genevieve on her back and spreads her legs. He attacks Genevieve's inner thighs with bites and kisses.

Genevieve has no control over her body. Her back arches from the sensations.

Christen leans up from her marked thighs and leans over to grab the small pink vibrator. He lowers his head down to Genevieve's messy wet pussy and starts to roll his tongue on her clit.

"Omg! Ch-Christen!"

Christen is showing love to Genevieve's clit, but he wants her to feels even more amazing. He slowly pushes in the small vibrator. Christen feels his fingers are getting coated in her juices.

The mixture of his fingers and the vibrator, her pussy tightens. Christen can feel her walls closing in on his fingers. He feels his dick throb in his boxers.

"Fuck Genevieve, you are so tight."

Genevieve can't keep her eyes open anymore. The sound that is coming from her pussy is driving them both crazy.

"Daddy I want you inside me."

Christen gets up and lines himself with her tight hole. Genevieve opens her eyes not feeling him close to her anymore.

"Da- oh fuck!"

Christen pushes his dick deep her, his tip pushes the vibrator in, till it can't  go anywhere else. Her eyes shoot open.

"Christen ugh o-omg! It feels so good!"

Christen grabs Genevieve's hips and lifts them, he fucks her in a different angle.

Genevieve grabs his arms needing to hold onto something. It doesn't take her long to start to feel her getting closer to her climax.

"Christen I need you!"

Christen lets go of her hips and fucks her in missionary— chest to chest. Christen grabs her hair and pushes it out of her face, so he can get a perfect view when she squirts all over him. Christen leans his lips close to her ear.

"I want you to squirt on my dick and I won't stop trusting into you till you have no more to squirt on me."

Genevieve screams yes. She can't stop moaning. The feeling of his breath again her skin, the vibration hitting her cervix, and the sound coming from her pussy is bringing her closer to climax.

"C-Christen please don't s-stop imma fuck!"

Genevieve feels her pussy flood with her cum, her pussy tightens the most Christen has ever felt it. He tries his hardest to keep thrusting in her but how tight the grip she holds, is getting hard to keep the steady pace.