44.

After finishing up Genevieve's bandages, he picks her up off of the counter and takes her hand—walking towards his office.

They walk in, Christen lets go of Genevieve's hand to pull the two chairs that sit in front of his desk.

Genevieve sits in the cushion black chair and watches as Christen does the same. He leans up and grabs to hold Genevieve's hands. She feels something isn't right by the look on his face. She starts to think the worst.

"Genevieve, I am going to be gone for a couple of days. It is part of the plan. For the plan to work I need to go. It will only be for 4 days."

Christen waits for Genevieve to answer, her face not telling him how she feels in the inside. He starts to worry that she will want to back out.

"Only for a couple days right?"

Christen feels his nerves float away.

"Yes, baby girl. Only a couple of days. And you can stay here whenever you want. My home is your home."

Genevieve smiles at the the words "home". It makes her think of the future they will share.

Genevieve takes her hands away from his and climbs up onto his lap. He hugs onto him tight, not wanting to let go. Christen returns the hug and wraps his arms around her plump waist.

They sit like that for a minute before they pull back to look at each other. Genevieve leans in to kiss Christen's lips.

The kiss doesn't hold any lust, it only hold the pure love for one another.

"When do you leave?"

"I leave tomorrow morning."

"Well that gives you plenty of time to make love to me."

Christen smiles at her response and doesn't wait a second to agree to her statement. He lifts off the chair, holding Genevieve and making his way to the bedroom. Genevieve laughs at his eagerness.

Christen pushes the door open with his free hand and turns back to Genevieve, looking her deep in her eyes. They look at each other before he slowly lowers them to the bed. They don't ever break eye contact.

"I didn't take you to be the kind of person to want it soft and sweet."

Genevieve smiles seeing that Christen still has a lot to learn.

"Love to me—is your hand around my throat."

Christen lets out a small laugh mix with a deep groan. Christen leans up from Genevieve and takes his shirt off. Revealing the tattoo that no other man has on his chest. Genevieve sits up and runs her hands down his stomach. Kissing and sucking all over him.

She wants her mark on him. She loves the idea that she is the only woman that can mark Christen Stone.

Christen leans his head back from the way Genevieve works her lips on his stomach. He looks down to see that Genevieve never took her eyes off of him. He feels his body tense up at the look of lust in her dark brown eyes.

He pushes Genevieve back on the bed and strips her from her clothing. Once she is in her bra and underwear, Christen litters her body with his own markings.

Genevieve moans at the sight of Christen sucking at her stomach. Genevieve would have never let someone do that to her, she feels way  to insecure for it. But Christen, he loves Genevieve's body and ever flaw that Genevieve think she has.

She feels her womanhood respond to Christen's actions.

"Being so loud for daddy."

Genevieve can't hold her moans back she fills the room with her lustful sound.

"Christen! Hurt me! I missed you hurting me!"

Christen planned on waiting till his plan worked but seeing how long her masochist side has been holding back—is feeding into his sadist side.

Christen gets off her and watches her stare right back at him. He can see the wanting, the needing, the desire of pain.

Christen walks to the side of his bed, and stands in front of the night stand. Genevieve props herself up, watching him pull something out of the drawer.

Genevieve's eye light up seeing the collar with a heart dangling on it. Christen walks back to the front of her, holding her collar.

"Get up."

Genevieve gets up fast. She loves knowing that she Christen officially owns her. He doesn't have the power to tell Genevieve what to do outside of the bedroom. Unless it has something to do with them. But he does have the power to put a collar on her and treat her like the slut she is.

Genevieve picks up her hair and watches as Christen slides the collar around her throat. The collar is hot pink with a strip of black as the design. They lock eyes as Christen tightens the collar.

When the collar is locked around Genevieve's neck, Christen slides his hands away from her throat. Genevieve looks down to see the heart is engraved with "Christen's". Genevieve looks back at him and smiles.

"Want me to hurt you?"

Genevieve bites her lip and nods her head yes. She knows she is supposed to answer him but she hasn't felt him slap her in awhile—she needs it.

Christen's muscles tense up seeing Genevieve not respond to him. He wasn't going to give her pain. The pain of denial is truly worst then anything. But she knows to answer back, so now he is going have to teach her a lesson.

Christen grabs the collar and pulls with the most strength he has ever given her. He looks at her teary brown eyes.

"What the fuck did I tell you about using your words?"

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating. I recently got a job and I've been busy but trust me as I work, the thoughts and ideas for this book have been running through my head. I am going to give you some chapters tonight. I got my earbuds in, listening to Breaking Benjamin. So I'm ready to get down to writing. I hope you enjoy! Also the comments are so sweet like so much love to everyone!!!!

Thank you for the support (*≧∀≦*)