22.

"Butterfly Sir."

"You will count every hit. If you forget, I'll start all the way over"

His voice rings in Genevieve's ears. She keeps telling herself it's only ten. Genevieve has been waiting for this for a while. To be dominanted, hit, fucking feel pain.

Yes, she is scared— but that's what intrigues Genevieve about BDSM. The unknown. The fear that comes with it too.

Christen holds the cane at a high angle. His isn't going to start off hard but he will end at a high note. With the sound of wind breaking, comes the sound of Genevieve's scream vibrating the walls.

"Oh my god! One!"

Genevieve's eyes fill even more tears from the sharp pain that comes from the cane. Christen gives Genevieve time before he hit her again.

He wants her to feel the pleasure that comes after the pain. Genevieve hums as she feels the tingling sensation appear where the strike now lays on her ass. 

Christen gives her three more hits before giving Genevieve another break. Each hit slowly getting worse. And same goes from Genevieve's cries. They slowly turn into moans with each hit.

"Oh fuck! Four!"

Genevieve says the four with a moan. Once she got over the fear and let her body feel the pain. It is the best thing she has ever felt. She can feel how much her body likes it when her wetness start to run down her inner thighs.

Christen starts his hitting again. He can't help but get hard at the sight of Genevieve loving the pain. Her masochist cries makes his sadist ways want to give her more pain then she has ever felt.

"Seven! Fuck Sir! Please harder!"

Christen rolls his head back hearing how Genevieve wants it harder. Before her punishment he was starting to feel bad because she is fairly new to BDSM.

But seeing how much she likes it— drives Christen's mind to the future of what he will do to her.

Christen raises his arm higher to bring more intensity to the next three hits. Even though Genevieve wants it harder, he still wants to give her a warning— so she can prepare.

"You want harder. I'll give you harder slut."

The next three hits send Genevieve into a whole another world. Her body feels light and she feels everything, everywhere in her body.

She lays on the bed taking in the after math of her punishment. The way she feels right now— is the way she wants to feel for the rest of her life.

Genevieve smiles when tears of lust hit her lips. She finally gets to experience sub space.

Christen unchains Genevieve to give her arms a break. Being in that position like that can be hell later on. Even though he likes to see her in pain, it's her first time so he'll keep it light.

Genevieve doesn't move after Christen unchains her. She doesn't want to let go of the amazing sensation her body holds at that moment.

Christen makes his way to the side Genevieve can see. He squats down in front of her.

"Did my baby girl learn her lesson?"

Genevieve smiles at her dominant.

"Yes, Sir. I did. Thank you."

Genevieve closes her eyes for a second till she feels cold fingers on her cheek.

"Wake up kitten, I'm not done with you yet."

Christen pulls Genevieve towards him and kisses her with hunger. With the kiss Genevieve is broken out of sub space and brought back to reality.

The taste of Christen's lips makes Genevieve want more and more of him. Christen makes his way hovering over her and slides his hands up and down her thick body.

Christen sneaks one of his arms under Genevieve's back, pulling her chest closer to his. She moans at the closeness. They both don't want this moment to ever end.

Christen breaks the kiss  and begins to unbutton his silk black shirt. Genevieve and Christen stare deep into each other's eyes. Genevieve bites her lip seeing him get closer and closer to taking his shirt off.

Once his shirt is completely off and she can see what has been clothed for so long, Genevieve moans at the sight.

Christen's upper shoulder and chest is a art piece. The art connects side to side. The tattoo makes Christen look dangerous and trouble. Genevieve fucking loves it.

Genevieve sits up connecting her lips to his tough stomach, working her way all over his body.

"Fuck Gen!"

Genevieve feels her pussy tighten at the nickname he calls her. Yes, Lacey calls her that too but coming from him? Is the hottest thing that she has ever heard.

Christen grabs a hold of her hair and pulls her lips away from his body. He uses his other hand to grab Genevieve's jaw and kiss her rough.

Genevieve can't stop moaning at their bodies getting closer and closer. Christen pushes Genevieve back on the bed and spreads her legs—exposing her wet womanhood.

Christen grunts from the sight and attacks Genevieve's inner thighs with hickeys.

Genevieve can't help but arch her back from the sensitivity that this man is causing her body to have.

Her body takes control and she slips her fingers through his hair— griping hard.

Christen doesn't stop teasing her with his tongue running across her plump thighs.

"Christen pl-"

Christen lifts his head away from her thighs, and is now staring deep in Genevieve's beautiful brown eyes.

"Finish your sentence."

Genevieve bites her lip from the sound of his voice.

"Christen please.... Eat me out."

Christen smiles at whine and lowers his head close to her wet pussy.

"Who do you belong too?"

"You! I-I only belong to you!"