17.

Today is the day that Christen trains his submissive. Genevieve shit twice from the nerves already.

"GEN! HOLY SHIT!"

Lacey yells holding her nose.

"Bro it's not even that bad"

Genevieve laughs, pulling her clothes from her closet.

"Did you eat something bad?"

Genevieve puts down her clothes on her bed and turns to Lacey— to spill more about her and her Professor.

"No but umm me and Professor Stone are meeting up later, and I may not be back till tomorrow morning."

Lacey looks at Genevieve with shock.

"WHAT! You are going out with the Professor. Genevieve what if someone see you together. You could lose everything."

"No one will recognize us where we are going. He has a plan."

Lacey still looks scared for Genevieve but nods her head as her response. Genevieve walks over to Lacey and leans her body on her.

"I'll be fine Lac. Now I gotta get ready for my band performance."

Genevieve gets up and walks to the bathroom to get ready for her performance. Genevieve's hair is naturally curly—so there is no need for a curling iron. Genevieve fixes her Latina curls so they are bouncing and beautiful.

The wardrobe for the performance is all back. Genevieve looks at the clothes she places on the bed. She is  going to wear a cute black little V neck shirt—not as low as her bodysuit. She puts on black bell bottoms and a black suit jacket to make her look professional.

They are performing a beautiful piece for the nursing home few miles from their university.

Genevieve does her makeup, accomplishing a natural look. Once she is done, She walks to Lacey and gives her a kiss on the head that Lacey gags at. Genevieve walks off laughing and heads to the university's music department.

——————————————————

Genevieve and her band members perform their beautiful piece that gains a standing ovation. Their band is full of top the state performers. Genevieve believes that all of her band kids will be either famous music composers or will be making music for movies.

"Okay everyone! Gather around. Y'all sounded amazing. Now go back toy y'all's dorms and enjoy the rest your Saturday. See y'all Monday at practice!"

Their band director waves them off. Genevieve walks off to put her clarinet back in her case.

Before leaving she talks to her band mates, and Simone of course—asks for a ride back to the university. Which Genevieve can't so no too. She loves Simone. She takes care of them, watches over them like they are her own.

When Simone came out as non-binary Genevieve does everything in her power to make sure that Simone doesn't get bullied by others.

After meeting some of the sweet old people. Her and Simone walk to her car. They get in to drive back to the university. Usually she rides the bus with the others but since she has her date? She needs to have her car.

"Wanna hangout at my dorm? I got a switch! My parents sent it to me. It's so much fun!"

Simone says leaning into Genevieve hoping she'll say yes.

"Sorry I can't I got umm a date— yeah a date."

Genevieve says not confident at all.

"A date? Ooooooo"

Genevieve looks over to see Simone asking for more details but she can't really explain that she is fucking her Fine Arts Professor. Genevieve just brushes it off and changes the subject.

12 minutes later, her and Simone arrive at the university.

"Thank you Gen! Be careful on your date!"

Simone gets out sticking their tongue out at Genevieve. She smiles and watches as they walk away to their dorm.

Genevieve feels her phone vibrate, she looks down and sees it's from a unknown number.

Unknown number: 456 adline rd. Settle, Washington. When you arrive press the button and say your name.

Genevieve knew exactly who this was and changed his name to Christen Stone. She almost named him Professor Snape but she doesn't know how he will react to that. Genevieve laughs at her silly thoughts and puts in his address in the GPS.

Genevieve is getting closer and closer to his home. She can't help but feel anxious. What is he gonna do to her when she gets there? Is he gonna train her there? It kinda pisses her off because last time he said that girls go here to get trained— so does that mean he trains a lot of girls there?

The more she thinks, the more she worries about everything that will happen tonight. Genevieve looks out the window to see where the GPS is taking her and realizes that she is now surrounded by huge houses.

The more she goes down the road, the more the houses become distant with each other. Till she finally hits a house that is surround by nothing  but trees. You can barely see the two story mansion.

"A fucking mansion?"

Genevieve says moving her head around trying to get a better view of the house. She drives up in the drive way that is blocked by a gate.

She leans out of her window to press a button. When she presses it a woman's voice comes out it.

"State your name."

Genevieve's eyes widen at the woman's voice, she sounds pretty.

"Genevieve Hernandez"

He cringes instantly hating the sound
of her saying her name out loud.

"Thank you. Welcome to the Stone's Estate."

The gates open and Genevieve puts her car in drive. She slowly creeps up on the mansion— it now showing it's full beauty.

Genevieve parks her car outside of the garage next to Christen's black polished car.

Shaking, she walks up to glass mahogany door and knocks. Couple seconds pass and Genevieve hears the door unlock.

Christen opens the door and Genevieve is at awh. Christen is wearing grey sweat pants and a white workout shirt that hugs his body perfectly.

Christen also takes a second to look at Genevieve's outfit. It fits and shows off her curves perfectly.

"Come in baby girl, we have a eventful night ahead of us."