52.

4 months later

Genevieve stands in her and Christen's apartment. It's midnight in Paris and Genevieve can't sleep. It's not that she is missing home (even though she is), it's the view of the Eiffel Tower. It shines through their apartment's windows. She finds herself staring at it for hours.

Genevieve looks over the city lights, taking in all the memories they shared together so far. Including the one that was made just for Miranda. Genevieve doesn't notice how long she has been looking out, till she feels hands wrap around her waist. Christen's work shirt covering her up.

"Baby, come to bed."

Christen works hard everyday, making the beautiful art work that hangs in many galleries and homes today. He doesn't work to hard that it effects his time with Genevieve.

She turns around, she looks between Christian's hazel eyes. She slides her arms to hook around around his neck.

"Sorry, i just can't get over the view."

Christen sees that Genevieve isn't talking about the standing tower.

"You like it?"

"I love it, but I love you more."

Flash back

It's the first night of the two in Paris. Christen doesn't waste time to accomplish something they both really want.

"Fuck! I-Imma cum!"

Christen pins down Genevieve's leg on the table they shared dinner on. Genevieve looks down to see her boyfriend eating her out on the Eiffel Tower.

"C-Christen can I-I fuck! Cum! Please?"

"Yes, baby girl. Cum"

Shaking and moaning, Genevieve releases all over Christen's face. Genevieve feels her high over take her body.

Christen stands back up after cleaning her with his tongue. He holds out for Genevieve's hand, and with ease—she takes it.

He helps her off the table, fixing her beautiful black gown— that Christen bought for this special night.

He walks her over to the railing of the tower and watches as Genevieve's eyes shimmer with the reflection of the city lights.

He takes his finger and places it on her chin, pulling her head in the direction of him. She looks up to her dominant and starts to feel something she has never felt before.

"Genevieve, you don't know how happy I am that you decided to come here with me. Baby, you make me feel every emotion that I have always wanted to feel. Before I met you, I  didn't know how love or being loved felt. Now that I do, I don't ever want to let it go. Genevieve, I called your dad this morning before our plane. I know how much your family means to you. And I know that you would want them to be involved. So Genevieve,"

Christen lets go of Genevieve's hand and lowers himself onto one knee. Genevieve watches in shock.

"Will you marry me?"

Flash back over

Genevieve admires her engagement ring, while holding tight onto her fiancé.

Christen picks up Genevieve and slams her back into the window. Genevieve laches her legs around him, bringing him closer to her.

"Baby, you need to get some rest. You have classes in the morning."