23.

Christen attacks Genevieve's pussy with his mouth. Eating her out with hunger. He shows every part of her vagina love.

"Oh my god! Yes fuck! R-Right there."

Genevieve screams at the insane feeling she gets from Christen's suction around her clit.

Christen wants to give her more pleasure— the best pleasure she has ever felt. Christen sticks his tongue in her throbbing hole and starts to tongue fuck her.

Genevieve can't control her body. She feels like she has no control over anything. Her body lifts up her hips and starts to roll them to meet his tongue thrusts.

Christen sees how much she wants more. But if she cums without permission. He won't fuck her for awhile. She needs to learn that her body belongs to him. And only him.

"Christen! I'm g-going to cum. Please, I'm sorry! Can I cum?"

Christen smiles at how she thinks a sorry will solve anything. He gets up from her needy pussy and stops his pleasure to her.

Genevieve wines and tells him please, but Christen doesn't care. She needs to take her punishment like a good girl.

He hovers over her face, looking in her teary eyes.

In a soft whisper he responds to Genevieve's pleads.

"No"

Genevieve watches as he pulls away from her and spreads her legs to give him space to enter her.

She watches as Christen pumps himself getting ready to destroy her inner walls. Genevieve can cum from the sight of him staring at her plump body.

Christen teases Genevieve before full entering her. He slides his dick up and down—rubbing against her painfully sensitive clit.

"Please don't d-do that. I'm sorry I was b-bad."

Christen can't help but smile.

"If that's what you want."

Christen leans back and in one movement he fills Genevieve up.

Genevieve arches her back at the sudden feeling of his dick stretching her walls. She won't ever get enough of that feeling. She won't ever get enough of him.

Christen rolls his head back at the feeling of her tight walls clutching onto him.

Christen wants to feel her more. He starts to thrust hard and fast not taking what state Genevieve is in.

"Fuck! It feels so good. Harder Sir! Please."

Christen mumbles "fuck"in his heavy breathing. He grabs Genevieve's legs and crosses them on to her chest. Hitting parts of her in different angles. This makes Genevieve get closer and closer to her climax.

"Wait Christen. No wait imma— ahh fuck. Imma cum. Sir please."

Christen doesn't stop his thrusts, the only thing he does is—

"Genevieve if you cum. I won't fuck you for a month. Hold back your orgasm. You can do it princess."

Genevieve loses her mind. Hold back her orgasm? How? How can she do that? She has never done that before. Is she strong enough for that?

Christen can see she is having a hard time. So he leans closer to her face, causing each thrust to go in deeper.

"Baby girl, hold your breath when you get close. It can help. You can do it."