24.

Genevieve and Christen make it back to his home. Genevieve can't  help but fall asleep on the way there.

Christen doesn't want wake her, he knows he body and mind went through a lot tonight.

He gets out of his car and he picks Genevieve up in his arms and walks inside. Christen wants to do this all the time with her. But how does he tell her that? She is his student.

How would a relationship even work. Christen shakes his head trying to pull him out of his thoughts and tries to focus on the now.

Christen places Genevieve on his bed. He watches Genevieve snuggle up to his blankets. His lips form a smile seeing Genevieve smelling his scent.

He walks to the bathroom to start up her bath. He puts in relaxing lavender salt to help her relax.

Once the bath is ready, he walks out of his master bathroom and walks into his bedroom. He can't help but want to look at her for hours. He sits next Genevieve and softly runs his fingers in her hair to wake her up.

Genevieve's eyes tighten at his fingers waking her up. She tries to move away from his touch to fall back asleep, but sore muscles opens her eyes. She winces at the sore pain.

"Baby take it slow, your body went through a lot tonight."

Genevieve smiles at how he seems concerned for her. But he has to be right? Doesn't all Professors care for their students?

Genevieve tries not to think about them possibly not being able to continuing their "interaction".

She lifts her body up and with the help of Christen and makes her way to the bathroom. Genevieve doesn't really think the fact that she is once again in his house. She is too sore to comprehend anything.

Christen takes her lingerie off and helps her slip in the tub. The moment her bottom hits the streamy water, her eyes fills with tears. But she knows she needs to stick it out cause it will feel better in a second.

And she is right, the warmth of the water hugs her body and takes all of her soreness away.

Christen lowers himself closer to the tub and watches Genevieve take deep breaths— enjoying the water.

—————————————————-

When Genevieve is done with her bath, she finds it easier to pick herself up and make her way out of the tub. Christen left a couple of minutes ago to take his shower in the other room.

She drys herself off and walks to the bed to find a shirt and sweatpants on it. Obviously it's Christen's, cause she only has the clothes she worn to the performance and the lingerie. Well what is left of the lingerie.

She picks up his shirt and slips it on, fitting her a little lose. She takes his sweatpants off the bed and slips them on, but the fabric is to rough against her marks.

She decides to only sleep in his shirt, she walks over to the bed and pulls over the thick blanket.

After awhile she finds herself staring at the ceiling thinking about all that just happened. The more she thinks, the more her emotions take ahold of her. Genevieve feels her tears roll on her cheeks. She brings her hands to her face.

She doesn't know why she is crying. All she knows is that she wants Christen to hold her.

Christen walks in with only his pants on, he eyes go steel Genevieve when he hears sobbing. He sees a distraught Genevieve crying and shaking on his bed.

He runs to Genevieve and takes ahold of her tight. He can see that her first night of fully letting her submissive self come out is causing her to have a rush of emotions.

"Genevieve baby, breathe. I'm here, it's okay. I'm here."

Christen's voice slips through Genevieve's panic. It helps Genevieve calm down and brings her somewhat out of her emotions. He lays Genevieve back down, not letting her go.

Genevieve slowly falls asleep to his voice. But she can still hear every word he says.

"Genevieve, won't you be mine? I don't want to let you go."