31.

Christen pulls Genevieve's hair hard. She can feel the burning sensation spreading throughout her scalp. She moans at the pain. Christen litters her throat and collar bone with dark purple blossoms. Genevieve missed his lips around her throat.

The more he sucks, the more Genevieve wants to make him hers. She starts to think the new book she is reading, where the submissive takes some of the control and teases her dominant.

Genevieve isn't dominant at all but..... it does turn her on thinking about doing that to Christen.

Christen lifts up his head from her throat and looks at Genevieve who is now deep in her thoughts. Christen doesn't like how she isn't paying attention to him. He pulls her shirt hard to the side. Which leaves a rub burn and he bites hard on the side of her neck.

Genevieve winces in pain but
moans at the pleasure that comes  after it.

"Genevieve, what are you thinking about that has you taken away from me?"

She wants to speak up about what she is thinking. She wants to tease him.  She knows that this can be a hard limit for Christen. They have never talked about her taking control. She has never wanted to until now.

"Christen?"

Genevieve says his name, pulling Christen's face closer to hers.

"Yes beautiful?"

After his words comes out, she gets a strike of confidence. She locks her eyes with his.

"Do you trust me?"

Christen doesn't take a second to answer. Of course he trusts her. To be in the kind of relationship they are in, there has to be trust.

"I do."

Christen whispers that the only two of them can hear.

"I want to umm try something new."

She tries her hardest to sound confident but it doesn't come out that way.

Christen wants Genevieve to explore with him and only him. So whatever she wants he will give it a try. Sexual intimacy isn't about pleasing one person it's about everyone getting pleasure.

"Tell me what you want to do."

Those words linger in Genevieve's ears—knowing that she may get the chance to fulfill another fantasy with him.

She sits up and Christen does the same. She looks down trying to collect her thoughts on how to explain what she wants.

Christen wants to help her open up to her sexual fantasies. He wants nothing more then to hear all of them and make them a reality for her.

He lifts up her chin, so they can make eye contact.

"Princess? I can't read your mind. I'm not going to judge you."

Genevieve opens her mouth and explains what she wants to do. She wants to tie his hands back, so that he can't touch her. And tease him till she wants him deep in her. She wants to ride him and watch as he struggles to get lose, needing to hold her and pound her.

Christen's dick hardens from the way she explains what she wants to do. Christen has never submitted to a sub before. He doesn't find it as a kink of his. Being submissive isn't in his DNA.

But the thought of Genevieve riding him and him not being able to touch what's his. Is going be a struggle but he is up to the challenge. Plus later he'll just have to tease her too.

"Then let's go to my chair and I'll let you tie me up. Does that sound good to you kitten?"

Genevieve's pussy throbs. She almost wants to forget about the idea and just let him rail her over his desk.

But she may never get this chance again. They get up from the floor with some paint on their skin.

Christen sits back in his chair and unbuckles his belt to give it to Genevieve. Genevieve's face spreads a light color shade of pink, reach out for his belt.

She grabs the belt from his hands, but before she can fully take grip of the belt—Christen grabs her hands, pulling her close to his face.

His eyes fill with lust and his smile telling her she is going to have a long night ahead of her. He leans in and whispers to her.

"Fuck me good, kitten."