18.

Genevieve walks into Christen's home. The first thing she sees is two stairways on each side. Genevieve isn't a material girl but now when she has a steady career—she'll differently save up for a home like this.

The tile of the home is white and with a hint of a beautiful black design in the middle of the two stairwells.

Christen walks up behind Genevieve as she takes in his home. She feels him near and gets chills.

"Like what you see so far?"

Christen says with a chuckle. It's the first time she heard him laugh—it's nice. Genevieve turns around to face Christen

"Umm yeah, it's beautiful. This is crazy. I can't believe you live here. Do you live here by yourself?"

"I do, it's actually the home I grew up in. My parents gave it to me when I graduated college. They moved out and moved to New York. There they are the top surgeons at the hospital they co-own."

Genevieve's eyes go wide. One, his parents gave him a home. Two, she can't stop thinking about little Christen running around. Three, she's surprised he isn't a surgeon also.

"Wow that's really cool. I wish my parents gave me a fucking mansion."

Genevieve says turning away from him— staring back at his home. Christen doesn't respond, instead he takes in the view of her being in his home.

He has never brought a submissive to his home before—he always takes them to that place. Taking them home is to...personal. But Genevieve? She's different.

Bringing her here before going to the special place is a way to make her trust him and more comfortable with him. A D/S relationship needs the trust. No trust and everyone involve will get hurt.

Genevieve breaks Christen out of his thoughts with her voice.

"Whatever happened to you picking me up. Hmm?"

Genevieve says with a smirk.

Christen walks up to her, his face changing instantly. He places his hand on her face, rubbing her skin—feeling her warmth against his fingers.

"I'll answer your question but I want you to know that you are on a tight rope right now. Keep acting like a brat and I'll have to become your tamer instead of your dominant for the night. Do you understand me?"

Genevieve stares at Christen's eyes. His eyes tell her thar he means every word. Genevieve shallows hard.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good Kitten."

Christen whispers in a deep raspy voice. Him calling her all these sweet names is everything to Genevieve. She wants to hear him say those forever.

Christen goes back to her question.

"I Had some meetings today and wasn't going to be able go get you. If I did then we both be late, cause your outfit is here."

Genevieve looks at him with confusion. He can tell she isn't catching on, he leads Genevieve under the stairwell and walks her to a complete maze.

Genevieve tries to take everything in but they are moving to fast to do that. All she knows is that there is a couple of paintings and that they are still on the first floor.

They enter a hallway with a couple of doors. The walls are a dark remedy of reds. And the doors are white with black door knobs. Christen turns to Genevieve.

"In here you will see your outfit for tonight. When you finish, go in this room. I'll be changing in here. If you need help come get me."

Help? Genevieve thinks as Christen opens the door that leads her to her outfit. Genevieve walks in and takes in the bedroom.

Christen closes the door while Genevieve is distracted by the high ceilings. The wall that has the bed frame against it is showcasing a flowered wallpaper and the rest of the room is a light cream color.

The bed is what catches her eyes—it's huge and looks really comfortable. But when she keeps looking at the bed she notices something on it. Something with lace.

Genevieve's curiosity takes over and she now stands in front of her "outfit" for tonight. It is a matching lingerie set that is a dark Burgundy color. The color will look really good against Genevieve's tan skin.

Christen knew this—that's why he picked it out. The underwear isn't a thong but close to it. Next to the set is a black grater belt and a black choker with a loop that hangs from it.

Genevieve falls in love with the outfit but does he really want her to wear this? Will there at least be a dress that goes over all this?

Genevieve takes off her clothes and slips into her lingerie. She grabs the choker from the bed and walks over to the oversized mirror that hangs on the wall— which perfectly has the view of the whole bed in it. Genevieve takes in her appearance and is stun at hot she is.

Genevieve doesn't own lingerie. Her stomach is a huge insecurity for her but the set makes her forget all of that. Her ass looks great. The grater belt makes her thigh look hot. Just overall—she feels sexy. After taking a few seconds. She walks to the door to go meet Christen in the other room.

Christen is in front of his closet's mirror, fixing his tie when he hears the door open. Not turning around he looks in the mirror to see a shy but yet sexy Genevieve. Christen licks his lips at the sight.

He turns around and walks towards Genevieve. Genevieve can't look at his eyes, she's to embarrass. She feels naked even though he has seen her body.

Christen lifts her chin up to meet his eyes. He can see that she feels discomfort. And he wants to change that.

"Fuck Genevieve, you look absolutely beautiful. Baby, I want you to see what I see. I'll make sure by the end on the night you see how gorgeous you really are."