7.

Genevieve is currently sitting on her bed. Not at the party. There is no way she is going to risk not having another "encounter" with her Professor. Professor Stone put all the past men she had sex with to shame. And she didn't even see his dick. Genevieve is experiencing so many moods at once.

Professor Stone looks like the type of man to hit it then quit it. But after he left his mark on Genevieve's neck— he lift up her chin and rubbed her check. He pulled up her skirt and told her he could take her home. But Genevieve was too embarrassed to ride in his car after what happened between them.

Genevieve starts to over think a lot that had happened. Like does he like her body, was their meeting a one time thing, and even did he find her beautiful?

Genevieve hates to be insecure but society makes her think that way. It took her a long time to get over that mindset even though it still comes and goes. But the reason it's here now and stronger then ever is because— it was the best experience she has ever had. He opened a whole other wave of horny-ness for her and she didn't want it to stop.

The sudden song of her ringtone brakes Genevieve's thoughts. She looks at the caller ID and knows she is probably in trouble.

"Where the fuck you been, Loca?"

Lacey screams into the phone with loud music in the background.

"Hey, I'm sorry something came up, I won't be at the party. Are you mad?"

Genevieve and Lacey hate fighting with each other. That's why whenever they feel hurt by the other— they would say something then not later.

"No, I'm not mad. But you owe me!" ,

"How about tacos for lunch tomorrow? Deal?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Genevieve doesn't hold Lacey on the line for too long, she doesn't want to hold her friend back from having fun.

There is a side of Genevieve that wants to go to the party but as soon as that thought runs through her mind— the pain from her ass reminds her why she is there.

Genevieve takes a bath to relax and awaits for tomorrow to come. Hopefully she'll get a little more action from Professor Stone.

She lays back thinking about what happened and—

"Holy shit! My fucking Professor slapped my ass!"

—————————————————-

Unlike Genevieve, Christen stayed at his office for another hour, after him and his students "meeting".

Christen is fighting between two emotions— confusion and greed.

Christen loves the way Genevieve looked with his hand around her throat— trying her hardest not make to much noise since they were in public. Her body.

"Fuck"

Christen let his thought out in the air. She Is beautiful. Her chest, her hips, and her beautiful stretch marks.

Christen never looks at a body and thinks to himself it's not beautiful. He isn't the type to not go for someone because of their body.

Does he like more portions on his submissive? Fuck yes. But he would never turn down someone by their weight. Genevieve is by far the most beautiful woman he has every seen.

When he first walked in his class—his eyes went straight to her. The sunlight that sneaked it's way in through his classroom window was only on her.

After he put the class to work, he went to his seat and went through the student's names and majors. He wanted to find out who the young woman was after her "performance". He looked through the names and a few looked like it could be her. But when he looked back at her, he saw the treble clef necklace she was wearing and that's when Christen knew.

Genevieve Hernandez
• Music major
• Minoring in Music Education
• Junior
• Flag Captain of The Fighting Rosewald Marching Band.

He respects that she is majoring in a creative field. Nothing wrong with accounting. But majoring in music is different. He likes different.

He can't keep his mind off of her. His Desire to see and hear more, is strong.

Christen leans back in his chair and lets his head fall back. "She's going to be the death of me"