11.

Genevieve stands over her Professor looking at him. He doesn't give her one look. His focus is on one of his student's thesis.

Genevieve waits and waits. She knows she is in trouble— but standing in complete silence is killing her. She hoping that her interaction with Lewis isn't making her situation worse.

"Umm"

The sound of Christen's two hands slam on the desk invade the atmosphere. Genevieve whimpers at the sudden high volume. Genevieve feels her heart wanting to stop.

"Who told you, you can talk? Hmm? I want you to stand there and not make one sound. Do I make myself clear?"

Christen talks with authority. Genevieve can only look at him and nod.

Christen looks her in the eyes and sees the most delicious stare of fear in them. Christen is pissed that she stopped, he didn't say too. He can careless if the kid is sitting next to her.

A command is a command. But Christen isn't to worried about it. He is going to train her to be the obedient submissive he knows she can be.

Christen sits back down— pushes his chair from his desk. He leans back in his chair, looking genius and down.

"Get on your knees."

Genevieve takes a second to think. They are in his classroom. What if someone comes in? Her mind floods with hesitation.

Christen can see it and is fucking done with her hesitation. He is going to  make her regret every decision she has made today.

In a split second Christen grabs Genevieve by the throat. He pushes her against his chalk board. Genevieve's breath is stripped away from her body.

"Genevieve I'm tired of your games little girl. When I fucking tell you to do something. Fucking do it."

Genevieve tries to tell him yes, sir, but she can't  breathe through the grip he holds of her. She needs to show him she is a good girl. And won't hesitate anymore for him.

"Now get on your knees."

Genevieve lowers herself down with Christen hand still around her throat.

"Now sit there until I'm fucking done with my work. Or do you have a date with that boy later tonight?"

Genevieve doesn't hesitate to speak back.

"No!"

She yells. She instantly regrets it when she feels a sharp pain lay across her face.

Christen slaps by Genevieve across her face.

"Do not yell at me. And do not address me without saying yes, sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

Christen smiles at her for now getting through her head who is in charge.

Christen walks back to his desk and continues where he left off— while his pretty submissive sits on her knees and stays there. Not making one sound, like a good girl.

——————————————————

With what feels like forever to Genevieve— 15 minutes pass and  Christen is done working on his students assignments. He pushes back from his desk and gestures his hand for Genevieve to move towards him.

Genevieve gets up and moves towards her Professor's desk. She stands in front of him. Christen takes her beauty in for a couple seconds before telling her to get on her knees.

Genevieve gets on her knees and look up to her Professor. Her view of him is making her wet. His thighs are thick and muscular. His shirt is showing details of his chest. His arms showing off his veins. Genevieve gulps hard, she is holding back her moans.

Christen clears his throat seeing how Genevieve is taking every detail of his body. Genevieve looks up to his eyes and the prettiest shade of pink invades her face.

"We have a lot to discuss Genevieve."

Christen needs to know what they want out of this "relationship". What she is looking for when it comes to pleasure, pain, and connection.

"I'm going to talk, you listen. You make a sound, I will slap you— and I won't tell you where. If I ask a question you nod your head in response for yes or no."

Christen leans in closer pushing a piece of hair out of Genevieve's face.

"You don't deserve to talk to me after the things you have done today. But I need to know more about us. Do you understand?"

Genevieve nods her head yes