32.

She wants nothing more then to ride him right now. But she knows she needs to pace herself.

After she recovers from his words, Genevieve is getting excited knowing she is going to tie him up. She goes right into seducing him.

Genevieve glides her fingers over his chest and walks to the back of his chair. Genevieve can see his chest rising up and down faster then before.

She leans down grabbing his arms fast. Causing Christen to chuckle at her aggression. But he isn't going let her have to much fun.

"I'm letting you have your fun but Genevieve don't push it."

Genevieve feels her legs start to shake at his warning. She curses his voice in her head for putting her in her place while she is trying to be dominant.

She doesn't let it get to her to much. She buckles his belt around his hands. His hands lay on the back side of the chair. The position of his arms, pushes his muscular chest out.

Genevieve can feel her juices start to fill up her thong seeing Christen tied up.

Genevieve makes her way back in front of him and starts to strip slowly. She first takes of her tank top that shows off her plump chest. Once she does, she can hear a grunt come from him and this makes Genevieve very happy. She only just started and he is already wanting to take ahold of her.

She wants to tease him even more now. She unhooks her bra but catches the front, to hide her breasts. She looks him in his eyes as she slowly exposes her boobs in front of him.

Christen isn't fond of not being able to punish her for teasing him. He  starts to move in his seat from being impatient.

Genevieve doesn't stop when she sees his actions— she slides her hands down to her skirt and unzips the zipper. The skirt falls off by its self and Christen's eyes turn into what only Genevieve can explain as a animal in heat.

Genevieve is wearing a red lace thong and right below is the thigh garter that Christen gave to Genevieve the night of their first scene together.

Christen had enough of her games. Not only is she teasing him but now she is wearing the garter he gave her. He needs her now.

"Genevieve let me out of this RIGHT NOW."

Genevieve smiles. Her submissive side goes back into her cave and now the dominant that she never knew  is in her comes to play.

"What's wrong kitten?"

She says with a devilish smile. Christen growls at her response.

Genevieve turns around from him and bends down showing off her ass and thick thighs. She laces her fingers with the band of her thong— and pulls down.

Her pussy glistens in front of Christen's eyes. Christen's anger grows seeing how we she is, he wants to taste her again.

When he gets out of his belt, he is going to pin her down and make her cum all over his face.

Genevieve slips out of her thong and stands in front of Christen fully naked. His boner starts to painfully throb at the sight of her curvy body. He hasn't seen her body in a long time. God, he missed her body.

Genevieve can see that he is trying his best to calm down. So she gives in, since she too is getting impatient. Genevieve climbs up onto his lap and places her wet womanhood right on his dick. He groans at the pressure.

Christen pulls on the belt when Genevieve starts to roll her hips on him. Genevieve leans into his ear.

"I've missed your dick so bad. I missed your markings on my neck. Daddy? Did you miss me too?"

She leans back up to see if he will respond.

Christen pulls on the belt even harder, it actually makes Genevieve flinch at the sudden motion.

"Genevieve, I love you. I love your laugh. Your passion. The way you love others. I felt like I was dying when we weren't talking. I know I messed up. I know I hurt you. I won't ever do that again. I was scared of love and if this would even work— but as the days went on without you I realized that my worst fear in life—is not having you in it."

Genevieve stares at him in shock at his confession. She doesn't realize that when he said I love you—her eyes flood with tears. She starts to cry in his lap as the words repeat in her head.

The sight makes Christen want to get out of the restraints more. As Genevieve cries, Christen finally finds the loop of his belt and unlocks it.

Genevieve is lost in her emotions. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Genevieve can't believe it. She actually heard him say those words. Genevieve feels his arm wrap around her. She smiles through her tears and hugs him back.

Genevieve pulls back from their hug and grabs Christen face. She wants him to see her say the next words.

"Christen, I-I love y-you too."

Genevieve loves having this lovey dovey moment. But the confession is making her even more horny. she wants her body under her dominant.

Her facial expression changes with the next words she tells him.

"Christen, please make me your submissive. Fuck me. I-I need you to fuck me."

Christen smiles at her "Anything for my submissive."