4.

Genevieve walks through the open sun lit hallway, brainstorming what she can do next for her painting. The only thing Genevieve knew for sure is she needs to go back to her dorm and relax.

After a short walk, she finally makes it to her and Lacey's dorm. Genevieve turns the key to her dorm and opens it to a empty home.

Genevieve didn't mind having the dorm to herself. She differently needs  the alone time. Genevieve puts her book bag down and makes her way onto her bed. She pulls the painting over head, admiring her work and critiquing it. She thinks about what can help her painting. Stars? No it's a sunset. Birds? She shrugs it off and does just that. She adds some other details to bring the sun out more. But that's all she can really do.

"Gen? Are you here?" Lacey announces closing their dorm behind her.

"Yeah, over here on my bed".

Lacey lights up knowing her bestie is  already at the dorm. She even has something exciting to tell Genevieve.

Lacey plops herself right next Genevieve and starts looking at the painting also.

"What the fuck is that?"

"What do you mean? That's a fucking bird. Dumbass."

The two laugh at how much Lacey keeps pointing out the weird "M"shape birds.

"Oh shit I almost forgot, you know that frat Kappa Delta V?"

Genevieve nods in response.

" Well we got invited!"

Genevieve isn't so excited as Lacey. Lacey can tell by her facial expression shes not the interested.but Lacey needs to take her with her. Genevieve can't miss the party— not a party. The party.

"Come on it's gonna be fun, we been needing to get laid bro."

Lacey nudges Genevieve, making her smile a tiny bit.

"What time?"

Lacey jumps onto her friend, screaming with excitement. 

"The party starts at 8, but I say we show up at 9:30."

Genevieve looks at Lacey with a why expression. Lacey sighs at her clueless friend.

"We don't want to look desperate." 

Genevieve can only laugh at her Lacey eye rolling.

"Okay but I have to turn in my painting to my professor before the party, so I'll head to my professor's office an hour before the party. Then we can meet up there."

Lacey squeals as her response.

——————————————————

Genevieve starts to get ready for the party. Lacey is right, Genevieve hasn't  gotten any action for awhile. She is  young, so why the fuck not hook up with a frat asshole. As Genevieve begins to think more about it. No frat guy could make Genevieve melt under them. She needs the dominance, the fear, the fucking pain to get close to her climax. But then again dick is dick. Right?

Genevieve takes a shower, shaving every part of her body. After finishing up, Genevieve slips into to this low V -long sleeve bodysuit with a plaid skirt for the bottom. Genevieve loves  to show off her chest.

It is getting closer to the time for her to head towards Professor Stone's office. As she walks past the mirror to the door. Realization hit her like a truck. She is about to go see her Professor looking like the adult version of a Brats doll.

She rushes to her closet, and picks out a jacket that some-what went with the outfit. She is only going ti wear the jacket to meet her professor. She doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable. She is his student after all.

Genevieve walks off the campus shuttle. She loves riding it. She sometimes look out the window and have her main character moment. Genevieve stands in front of  the building that holds Dr. Stones office. She can feel butterflies begin to flutter.

Genevieve walks up the flight of stairs and turns to the right after seeing the his name on a sign—telling her to make a right. Genevieve is fixing her skirt before knocking on the Professor's door. Genevieve can already tell he has a big office, even though he new.

A dark low tone brakes her out of her thoughts.

"Come in Miss. Genevieve"

Genevieve feels like she can't move after hearing him say her name. Her name— not just her last name. Genevieve swears that this man's voice can make any woman drop their underwear for him.

Genevieve opens the door and walks up to her Professor's desk. She takes in his office, with each step she takes. There is a book shelf on the right that's filled to the maximum. And towards the left of the room is a couch with a coffee table in front of it. His desk sat towards the back of the warmly lit room.

For some Genevieve's fantasy of being bent over a desk keeps replaying in her head as she stands in front of her Professor.

"So Miss. Genevieve, show me what you have improved on."

A/N: I know this scene is being dragged on but bestiesssss I got you in the next chapter. Y'all better get the holy water cause (`・ω')