21.

Christen walks forward—forcing Genevieve to walk backwards.

"See the thing is Genevieve I had a slow night planned for you. Since you are new to all of this. But you want to ruin it. So now I'm going have to ruin you."

Christen roughly uses his voice to fill her ears.

Genevieve's feet hit the front of the bed and Christen doesn't take a second to push her back. She loses her breathe at the sudden action.

She can't  focus on anything, a lot is happening fast. But she isn't  complaining at all.

Christen goes to one of the walls in the room and opens it like a cabinet. Genevieve studies Christen's face, trying to see what he has in mind. But the man is keeping a strong poker face— she doesn't know what he is going do to her.

She keeps her eyes on Christen. Once Christen finds what he is looking for, he pulls it out and walks to his fearful submissive on the bed.

Genevieve can't make out what's in his hand, it looks like it will restrict her. Christen finally reaches the end of the bed and stands there. Genevieve doesn't know what he is doing— but the suspense is making her wetter then she has ever been before.

"On your stomach now."

Christen's voice is low and terrifying. It makes Genevieve do what she is told. She turns herself over onto her stomach and lays there.

Genevieve can only see the side of the room and can barely hear Christen,  who stands still in front of the bed.

Christen grabs on to Genevieve's legs and pulls her body closer to the edge. Genevieve slips out a tiny whimper at his hands.

Christen walks on the other side of the bed—the side where Genevieve can't see. She starts to hear movement, and that certain movement gets closer to her neck.

Christen picks up Genevieve's hair and wraps around the collar part of the bound to her neck. He then brings the chain that is connected to the collar to Genevieve's middle back. She gets chills at the coldness of the material.

Christen grabs Genevieve's arms that are laying beside her body and folds them onto her back. He clamps down the handcuffs that are connected to the chain and the collar.

Once he is fully done putting on her bound for tonight— he steps back wanting to see her squirm.

There is a chair near the bed, on the side Genevieve can't see. He takes his seat and watches his brat of a submissive.

Genevieve doesn't hear anything, why can't she hear him? Her arms are locked down so she can't lift herself up and look around. She wants to turn her head but she doesn't have permission to move. Maybe he went back to the cabinet to go get something?

Genevieve lays still for what feels like forever. She wants to hear his voice, feel his touch— feel him hurt her. Genevieve doesn't debate long before she speaks up.

"Sir? Are you there?"

Nothing. Not one sound after Genevieve speaks. She can only hear her heart beating. What if he really left? What if someone comes in here with her not being able to move properly.

Genevieve's mind fills with panic. Her eye release a tear not knowing if he left her here. She knows she made him mad— and now she only wants to make it up to him by being a obedient submissive.

"Christen, please say something! I'm getting scared. Please don't leave me!"

Genevieve tears speed up and she starts to sniffle. She was about to scream Christen's name when the voice she misses so much rings in her ears.

"Whatever happened to the confident brat?"

Christen says in a mocking tone. Genevieve's breathing beings to slow down.

"Sir! I promise I'll behave from now on."

Christen can hear in Genevieve's voice she is still crying.

Christen pulls on her arms and flips her on her back. He then grabs her hair, bringing her face close to his.

"Did you miss me?"

Genevieve's face relaxes after seeing his eyes. Even though he is pissed, his eyes helps Genevieve calm down.

Christen pushes Genevieve back on the bed, her arms laying on the silk sheets and pushing deep into her back. Genevieve doesn't feel any comfort in this position.

Christen stares at Genevieve for a couple of seconds before asking her question..

"One or two?"

Genevieve's eyes fill with excitement. She remembers that the submissive chose one and she was edged. What if he has the same option for her too?

Genevieve looks up at Christen through her long mascara eyelashes.

Unlike the submissive—Genevieve doesn't hesitate.

"One. Sir"

Christen smiles at Genevieve knowing that the submissive from early had the same answer. But little does Genevieve know that Christen's one doesn't have the same punishment.

Christen leans closer to Genevieve who is spread out on the bed.

"Tonight, you will be given 10 spankings with the instrument of my choice. Then— I'm not done with you yet. I'll fuck you and I will deny you to cum tonight."

Christen says with a smile.

Genevieve's body begins to react to the words that just came out of his mouth. Spanking? And no orgasm? With edging you can cum at the end—well sometimes but orgasm denial is a whole other torture.

Genevieve has never not cummed before. Her not being able to is going be hard. Is she gonna be able to hold it back?

Christen leans back and walks to the other side of the bed. Genevieve is too distracted with Christen's appearance and dominance— she doesn't realize that a cane (the worst one to be hit with) is laying on the bed. Genevieve's head snaps back at Christen with pleading eyes.

"Please don't!"

Christen grabs it anyways knowing she is going be in a lot of pain. But again, she is a pain slut.

Christen grabs Genevieve's arm and again flips her on her stomach. Genevieve let's out a small yelp in the process. She starts to squirm a little at the fear of being hit with a cane. But her womanhood is begging to be hit hard with the cane.

Genevieve hasn't felt the hit from any whip before. So the idea of it scary to her. But she is a masochist. She wants the pain, she can't get off without it.

Genevieve flips her head to the right side of the bed, not looking away from a certain part of wallpaper. Waiting for her first hit.

Before the punishment begins, Christen asks Genevieve a question.

"What's your safe word Genevieve?"