41.

"Be careful."

Christen is holding Genevieve's waist close to him. She is about to leave to go back to her dorm. Vic is going over to cook her some food, Genevieve didn't get the chance too last night. Genevieve also needs to explain why she was crying.

"I will. I'll see you in class Professor."

Christen wraps his hand around the back of her neck and kisses Genevieve deep with love. The kiss doesn't have any hunger for lust. It is pure passionate love. They kiss for a couple more seconds before Christen pulls back.

"Genevieve, my plan is going to take about two weeks. So no more meetings after class. We will need to be distant for two weeks. But I need you to always remember— that I love you so much. I have never felt this way about anyone."

Genevieve knows it's going to be hard not being able to be close to him. But she has to trust that his plan will help them. Even though she has no idea what it is. Genevieve is going to miss his touch— she is going to miss everything about him.

She wraps her arms around him  one last time and places her head on his chest.  She wants to hold him since they may not get to touch each other for weeks. His plan can take a month, she exactly doesn't know.

Christen returns the hug, squeezing her tight. Making Genevieve laugh. He picks her up, making Genevieve yelp with laughter.

Christen puts her down, and brings Genevieve's lips to his one more time.

Genevieve walks out the door as Christen watches her leave. He doesn't like to see her go but he hoping that his plan will be done earlier then two weeks.

Genevieve gets in her car, smiling that they made it over another obstacle. Genevieve isn't going to give up on their relationship, even if it means giving up on everything. She knows she won't ever find a man like Christen ever again.

——————————————————

After 15 minutes of driving Genevieve makes it back to campus. Genevieve sits in her car for a little bit, to gather everything that has happened the past 42 hours. She never had such a eventful and painful weekend in her life. And she is hoping that it never happens again.

Genevieve gets out her car and makes her way back to her dorm. On her way up, she sees three lovely faces at the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!"

They all turn around recognizing the familiar voice.

"Gen!"

They all make their way to each other,  hugging and showing support for their Genevieve.

"What are y'all doing in here?"

"We are hungry duh."

"Well don't eat, cause my friend Vic is coming over to cook. You don't want to miss out on it."

They all whine knowing they are going to have to wait to eat. Genevieve laughs pulling her friends out of the cafeteria and towards her dorm.

On their way, Lacey strikes up a new conversation.

"Vic is coming over?"

"Yeah, I kind of need to explain why I was crying outside of her booth. Sorry I didn't ask if she could come. If you want I can tell her to re-"

"No! Its umm all good."

Genevieve is shocked at how loud Lacey yelled. Genevieve never seen her react that way. It gets Genevieve thinking.