51.

Genevieve is now officially transferring to her new school in Paris. It took about a week for her to get a letter back (the transferring process would have taken longer but Christen's friends got her in quickly).

Genevieve has all her stuff packed in boxes, which are now in Christen's home.

Christen isn't selling or renting out his childhood home. He doesn't tell Genevieve why, but he hopes that their kids will know about the house he grew up in. Maybe they will get the chance to grow up there too.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes and no."

Genevieve and Christen are on their way to Genevieve's home. It's the day she tells her parents that she will be moving to another country.

Genevieve doesn't really know how it will end, but she knows that they need to know.

Genevieve looks out the window, lost in her thoughts. She is trying to figure out which way is best to break the news. Pondering in her mind, her leg is bouncing from nervousness.

Christen sees her leg bouncing and knows that she is having a hard time. He told his parents over text that he will be leaving. After a day and a half, they finally replied. Christen knew they wouldn't care and their texts show it.

Christen takes his hand that is closer to Genevieve off the wheel, and grips her thigh. She jumps at the sudden warmth. She turns her head to his hand.

Genevieve bites her lips at the feeling. She feels her stress leave little by little with his touch.

She leans her head on his arm, wanting to be closer to him. She closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of his arm on her cheek. Christen smiles and keeps his eyes on the road to Genevieve's home.

After an hour of driving, they arrive to the single story home with a open pasture. Genevieve looks at the yard and recalls all the times her and her twin brother chased one another. She hopes one day their kids will do the same.

Genevieve looks to Christen and sees he is already looking at her.Genevieve places her hand under his chin and leans over the black leather console— to give him a small but passionate kiss.

She pulls back her lips, and looks deep in his beautiful eyes. Christen lifts his hand and pushes the hair on her face, behind her ear. He leans in to kiss her plump strawberry lips back— but stops when he hears her name being called.

Luckily, the car's windows are tinted. So the family didn't see them possibly turning a kiss— into a whole make-out session.

Genevieve gets out the car and runs to her twin brother, Genesis. Her brother is only 4 minutes older then her, but Genevieve will always be his protector. Genesis is also protective over his sister.

"GenGen! You're home!"

Genevieve and her brother catch each other in a loving hug. They haven't see each other since the holidays. Genevieve's school— well old school,  is an hour away from her parents home.

Genesis isn't in school but he is a makeup artist. He works for a family friend. He specializes in weddings.

Genevieve opens her eyes while hugging her brother and sees her mom and dad, walking out of their forever home.

"Mom! Dad!"

Genevieve breaks her hug and runs to her parents. Giving them a warm embrace. They hug her tightly back, but notice a man talking and shaking hands with their son.

"Genevieve, baby who is the handsome man?"

Genevieve's dad looks at his wife from her saying "handsome". Like Christen, her father is also possessive.