50.

"So you are leaving?"

Genevieve just got done explaining the situation. The rest doesn't exactly know how to feel. Of course, they are happy that the couple worked it out—but they didn't think she will be leaving them.

They all sit in silence till everyone's ears catch the sound of whimpering. Simone's tears begin to fall. Genevieve places her hands on their shoulders, and feels her heart breaking at the sight.

"Simone, please don't cry. I won't be gone forever. I'll come visit all of you. Okay?"

Simone can't get any words out, all they can do is nod in agreement. Genevieve pulls Simone in a hug and pats the back of their head. The rest of the group, one by one also joins in.

They don't let go of each other. They all know that it will be awhile till they will see each other again.

They pull back and Genevieve gives all of them individual hugs. Lewis is the first.

Genevieve pulls Lewis in and holds him tight.

"Lewis, I am so happy we became good friends. Thank you so much for being there for me and Simone."

Lewis tears up at her words. Yes, he did have a crush on her in the beginning. But he is so happy that they are friends instead. He may have never met Simone, if it wasn't for her.

"I'm gonna miss you, Gen."

"I'll miss you too."

They pull back at the same time and smile at each other. Genevieve squeezes Lewis's arms before letting go.

She turns to her side and sees Vic standing there trying her hardest to hold back her tears.

They throw themselves at each other and start to cry. Vic has been there for her in so many ways. They been in each other's life since the beginning.

"D-Do you r-remember the time w-we broke into t-that house?"

Genevieve wants to relive a memory with Vic— a memory that Genevieve won't ever forget.

"Y-Yeah."

"That d-day I went h-home knowing I h-have a person to c-call my f-friend. You are my f-first friend. Thank you for g-giving the little G-Genevieve someone she could r-rely on."

Vic holds Genevieve tighter. She feels the same way. No one really wanted to hangout with her as a kid. She was known as "the kid without the dad, who has a messed up mom". But Genevieve, she didn't see that— she saw Vic. The girl who just wants to be loved. And Genevieve gave her that.

They stay holding each other till their hearts and tears start to slow down. Genevieve pulls back a little and moves her hands to Vic's face.

"I love you."

Vic hiccups and says the three beautiful words back. They hug one more time and let go.

Vic wipes her tears and steps back for the next person in line. Simone. They make eye contact. Genevieve feels her tears start to flow once again.

They grab each other and lay their heads on the other's shoulders. Genevieve is a role model for Simone. They always ask themselves if Genevieve will get mad at them if they were to do something bad. Simone doesn't know what to feel. They don't want to lose Genevieve. But they know how much Genevieve loves her boyfriend.

"Simone, I love you so much. Don't ever forget that. And don't think that you are one of the reasons I am leaving. I gave that bitch the punch. You didn't make me. You don't deserve to be called those things. You are a great kid. A-And I know, you w-will do amazing things in the future."

Simone pulls their head down to nuzzle in Genevieve's neck. Genevieve smiles at their cuteness and strokes their hair. She knows they will do great things in the future. One day she hopes that they will be Drum Major. She knows they can do it. Genevieve whispers into Simone's ear before letting go.

Simone's eyes widen and they smile right after her words fully set in. Simone walks to Lewis's side and holds him tight. Not wanting Lewis to leave their side either. Lewis leans his head back on the taller partner's chest.

Genevieve has one last person to say goodbye too. And she isn't looking forward to it either. Genevieve turns her head and sees Lacey smiling right at her. Genevieve's lip starts to quiver, knowing she may not get to see that smile for a long time.

Lacey wraps her arms around Genevieve holding her tight. Lacey wants to ball her eyes out but right now she wants to be strong for Genevieve. She feels if she cries, she might make Genevieve feel guilty or make her start to second guess her decision. This is the last thing Lacey wants.

"You know I will always be by your side. And we can always call each other for our annual Christmas tradition. Hamilton and eggnog."

Genevieve laughs through her tears. Remembering the time they went to see Hamilton live and left making it a tradition on Christmas to watch it together. Genevieve cries harder, she doesn't want to let that go. Lacey hugs Genevieve tighter and hushes at her.

"I love you so much, Genevieve. You will always be my Eliza. And I will always be your Angelica."

Lacey holds Genevieve, not wanting to break the hug. Lacey will always be protective over her. But now Genevieve has someone who will love and cherish her the way Lacey knows Genevieve needs to be.

Lacey pulls back her head and takes Genevieve's face into her hands. They look at each other one last time before letting go.

"Come on doll face, we need to get you packed up."

Genevieve wipes her tears and goes to her side of the dorm. She begins to pack her things. She still needs to transfer to the other school before actually leaving the university but packing now is a start to getting her closer to Paris.

The group all start to help pick up her things and place them in sections for Genevieve to go through. They sometimes come across an item that brings up a memory. Some will make them laugh and some makes them form a group hug.

Genevieve is looking through her stuff,  when Lacey asks a question.

"Have you told your parents yet?"

"Oh shit."

A/N: I don't know if the next chapter will be the last, it all just depends on where my mind takes me. I hope you guys are loving the chapters. Thank you so much for the votes and comments! The smell of paint already has 5,000 reads. I can't believe it.

Thank you! Be safe.