6.

Genevieve's words are like music to Christen ears. He takes her words as green light, he grabs her throat with the force he has been holding back. He is going to punish her for all the little remarks she threw his way.

Genevieve moans at the grip he holds over her throat.

"Now, tell me— do you deserve my attention. Huh?"

Christen growls as his right leg pushes his way in the middle of her's.

Applying pressure against her sensitive area. Genevieve feels her womanhood dripping in excitement. Christen wants nothing more then to tease and make her whine for all his attention. He begins to rock his thigh back and forth that is directly under her.

"N-No I don't d-deserve it"

Genevieve whines hoping that he will still use her to his pleasing.

Christen makes a deep, quiet, throaty moan that forms from the way she whines. Genevieve smiles knowing that she made him feel that lust. She wants to hear more. She wants him to make her beg more.

Christen has a urge to see how wet he is making his student. He slowly use his other hand that is free and goes under her skirt— never breaking eye contact. Genevieve can't stop herself, she opens her legs. Needing him to touch her. Christen slaps Genevieve's exposed thigh. She winces at the pain. But loving the tingling pleasure that comes after.

Christen tightens his grip around her throat.

"You are here to please me. Don't think I'm doing this for you. You wait like a good girl. Or I'll treat you like the fucking slut you are."

She bites her lips at his words. She needs to be his slut.

Christen returns to what he was doing before Genevieve opened her legs without asking. He runs his finger over the slit of her clothing that covers her womanhood. He trances his finger all the way so he could take off her panties.

But he comes to realization that she isn't wearing any. What she is wearing is a bodysuit. Christen smirks up at Genevieve and watches as her breathing sharpens. He feels his growing erection press more into his pants, begging to pound the shit out of her.

He looks at her with lust and excitement— and with a hint of danger. Genevieve swallows hard at the look in his eyes.

Christen leans back up to Genevieve's face and looms over her— watching her lose control. In one motion, he turns Genevieve around. He pushes her upper back towards the wall to form an arch and lift her ass in the air.

Genevieve can't hold back her moans of him being rough. Christen unzips Genevieve's skirt, and slips it down and exposing her brown sugar, colored ass. The view. "God the view", is the only thing Christen can think— plus the thought of how beautiful her ass would look with red marks from his whips.

He leans over to a heavy breathing Genevieve and whispers—

"This is for disrupting my class."

As soon as his last word left his lips,  he slaps her ass with his rough hand. He watching as her ass shakes from the impact.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry sir!"

Genevieve says her plead with barely any air in her lungs. Christen admires  her skin and his eyes glisten at the hint of red starting to surface. This is what drives his sadist side. Seeing the red mark.....he leaves.

"Genevieve, this is for tempting me."

Slap.

"This is for talking back to me"

Slap. With a following of screams from Genevieve.

"And this one— well is for me leaving my mark on you."

The last slap is the most painful one for Genevieve.

Genevieve's panting and the small tears that fall from her eyes are not a sign of regret— it's a sign from the punishment she has longed for. Genevieve smiles with her tears on her lips. Christen brakes Genevieve out of her blank state, by turning her around and taking a hand fist of her hair. Making it impossible for her to break the eye contact.

"Where are you going after this?"

Genevieve looks deep in his eyes and knows that he wants the truth not some made up lie.

"A p-party?"

Christen releases a chuckle.
"If I told you not to go, would you go princess?"

Christen only asked this time cause he doesn't know the girl well. Maybe she forms fluke to be told what to do. He doesn't want to push the young girl to do something she doesn't want to do.

Genevieve opens her mouth to respond.

"I wouldn't go."

"Then Genevieve, don't go to that party, okay?"

Genevieve shakes her head yes. But Christen wants to hear her voice. He pulls tighter on her hair—

"Use your words babygirl."

Being the good submissive she is, she lets her voice ring in his ears.

"No, Sir. I won't go."

Christen knows that she isn't his but at that moment he wants nothing more then to brand, mark, make her his.

Christen gets closer to Genevieve's lips, they barley brush when he moves his head to her neck. He attacks her neck with hickeys and love bites on all the places where any man, woman, or person can see. At this moment Genevieve is his and only his.

"Cover my marks tomorrow and I'll make you regret it"