47.

"You can call me whenever, okay?"

Genevieve is dropping Christen off at the airport. She stayed the night with him, wanting to spend some time with him before he leaves. Genevieve isn't worried, sad, or scared about him leaving. She misses him already.

Genevieve pulls up to the drop off line and parks her car. They both get out and walk to the trunk. Christen pulls his travel bag out and places the strap onto his shoulder.

The next thing he grabs—well more like who, is his beautiful submissive. He wraps his arms around her waist, laying his hands on her ass. Genevieve crosses her arms behind his neck.

They both lean in for a kiss before saying their goodbyes. Christen is about to walk away from her but he can't leave without giving Genevieve a slap on the ass—in front of everyone.

Genevieve's face grows red at the slap. She is use to him hitting her ass but not in front of people. Christen lifts Genevieve's chin and gives her one last kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you more Mr. Stone."

Christen smiles and takes his hand away from her chin. Genevieve watches as her dominant walks away from her. She feels her heart ache as the distance grows larger.

When Christen is no longer in her view, she gets back in her car and drives back to campus.

———————————————————

On her way home she gets a call.

"GEN!"

Lacey screams through the phone straight into Genevieve's ear.

"What is wrong?"

"You need to get here NOW!"

"I am already on my way. Can you tell-"

Lacey ends the call before Genevieve can ask why she is screaming at her. She shrugs it off and turns her music back up.

Genevieve pulls into the parking lot and parks in her usually spot. She makes it up to her dorm and hears yelling on the other side. She hurries and unlocks the door.

"What is going on?!"

Genevieve yells at the her group of friends who are arguing at each other. Simone and Lewis on one side and Vic and Lacey on the other.

They all turn to Genevieve and open their mouths to speak at once.

"Woah woah woah. One at a time, please."

Genevieve walks to her bed and puts down her book bag. As she does she feels many pairs of eyes staring at her back.

"Miranda stopped by Gen."

Genevieve feels her stomach drop at the name. She doesn't even want to turn around to see their expression. She doesn't fully regret beating up Miranda. But she lost something that meant a lot to her in the process.

Genevieve turns around to see that they all have a pure concern expression.

"What did she want?"

Lacey walks up to Genevieve needing to close the gap.

"She threaten to put you in jail Gen."

Genevieve doesn't know what to say or do. She feels numb at the thought of going to jail. She just didn't know what to do.

Lewis walks to Genevieve next, standing next to Lacey.

"We calmed her down, and tried to make her rethink about that kind of decision. After awhile the only thing she kept saying was that you are lucky her nose wasn't broken."

Genevieve sits on her bed with her hand on her knees. Half of her is relieved that she didn't break it but the other half wish she did.

Miranda has done some much shit to Genevieve. But when Genevieve fight back there is a possibility she can go to jail.

They all gather around Genevieve, holding her. Genevieve sits there, taking in all their love. Genevieve feels her worries leave her body after their hug. Vic is the first one to break out of the group hug.

"Genevieve, you hungry?"

Genevieve nods her head yes happily, knowing she is going to taste Vic's cooking once again. Vic smiles at her friend and turns to walk to the kitchen to start their dinner.

Lacey is the next to leave the hug, then Lewis, but Simone stays there—holding Genevieve. Simone feels so bad for Genevieve. She got kicked out of band because of the disrespectful name Miranda called them. Simone can't help but feel guilty. Genevieve looks down at Simone and starts to connect the dots.

Genevieve wraps her arms tighter around Simone and whispers in their ear.

"Simone, I would fight a bear for you. You didn't deserve to be called that. You are human like everyone else. I love you and I will always protect you."

Simone feels their eyes sting with tears. They hold their best friend even closer after hearing her words. They stay there for a bit.

Lacey turns her head from Vic and looks at Genevieve to ask her a question.

"How are you and Professor Stone?"

Everyone laughs at Lacey's question. But Genevieve is more then happy to answer.

"We are good, he is actually going to be out of town for a couple of days."

"Do you miss him?"

Genevieve looks at Simone who asked the question. Even though it was only about two hours ago the last time she saw him, she does miss his embrace.

"Yes, I do. But I can manage a couple of days."

" I don't know if I could go a couple of days without Lewis. I mean come on, he is great in-".

Lewis runs to Simone and places his hand on their mouth. Simone smiles under their partner's hand and takes their hands away from.

They continue their night in Lacey's and Genevieve's dorm— laughing, talking, and of course a little bit of drinking. But they didn't get shit faced since four of them have classes the next day.

Meanwhile as their night continues at the university, Christen is on his plane heading straight for his destination.

"This is your captain speaking, thank you for flying with us on this beautiful night. Next up—Paris, France."

A/N: Just a little warning....... The book is coming to a end. I don't know how many chapters the book will have left butttttt trust me I'm not half assing the book. I want to give this book a really good ending and I have a pretty good idea. So stay tuned for that!

Be safe!!