9.

Genevieve stars at her Professor with shock. Does he really want her to do that in CLASS?

Genevieve shakes her head as her response.

Yes, she loves that he is giving her a command. Yes, she is dripping from the thought of him only looking at her. But they are already breaking so many rules. She doesn't want to put him in danger— over what? Her wanting to be bound to a bed while he stands over her, taking all her worries, stress, and control.

Christen knows that she will hesitate. She is new to this kind of stuff. But a command is a command. Christen looks at a panic yet turned on Genevieve. He gives her a look that Genevieve takes as

"Do it or I'll come up there— spread your legs and make you cum in front of everyone".

There are so many reasons why he is giving her this command, like punishment for not acknowledging him as she walked in—for making that bratty remark about her grade. But the main reason is the guy in his class.

Christen remembers looking at a student who couldn't take his eyes off of Genevieve. Christen didn't take much to it— but today no, Christen is pissed.

The student sat three fucking seats closer to Genevieve. Christen understands why he is staring at her— she's fucking gorgeous.

Genevieve couldn't stop herself— before she knows it, her body is taking over. Genevieve looks at her Professor for a couple more seconds before she slips her hand down her black skirt. Of all days she decides to wear a skirt— it's today.

Not breaking eye contact, she finally reaches her throbbing clit. She begins to do soft gentle circles to simulate.

Their eye contact never brakes even with the two annoying college girls in front of Christen. Biting her lip, she speeds up her movements. Christen is trying his hardest not get hard. He doesn't want the two girls in front of him to get the wrong idea.

"hmmm"

Genevieve hums very quiet but her Professor can she is making noises. Christen wants to go to her and smash their lips together, while he pulls on her hair with all his strength. Christen doesn't regret their time in his office but he does regret not tasting her strawberry lips.

Genevieve is getting closer to her climax, when all of a sudden one
of the college girls stands right in front of Christen— that just happens to be blocking both their views of each other.

"N-no"

Genevieve whimpers. She needs him—she needs to see him.

Christen doesn't like he can't see her either.

"Excuse me girls? Would it be possible to talk about this tomorrow? I have umm important business to take care of."

The girls nod and excuse themselves. The moment Christen is done saying his goodbyes— he sees Genevieve not falling through with his command.

"Who told you to stop"