34.

Genevieve scrunches her nose from the sunlight that shines through the windows. She rubs her eyes so they can adjust to the morning light. Genevieve looks around and realizes that she is once again in Christen's bedroom.

Genevieve doesn't have a great memory of it last time. She also remembers that she woken up in a empty bed. But this time Christen's arms are wrapped around her tight,  holding her down to the bed.

Genevieve smiles seeing Christen laying next to her. His hair is messy and his face is like a god. She thinks to herself that she can wake up to this every morning. She doesn't want this moment to end. And a great way to hold a moment forever— is to take a picture.

Genevieve reaches over to grab her phone that is placed on the night stand. Her moving wakes Christen up, he grabs her and pulls her closer to him.

"Don't leave, go back to sleep. You need it. I promise we have plenty of time to finish your project."

Genevieve doesn't know how to react. Half of her is turned on because of his morning voice and the fact his grip around her waist is strong. While the other half wants to wake him up since she knows she can't go back to bed.

"But I can't go back to sleeeeppp."

Genevieve whines at Christen, he smiles. Christen lifts his head up to look at a wide awake Genevieve.

Christen moves his hand from her waist and uses it to rubs her face. Genevieve moves her body so she can look at Christen better.

They lay together, looking at each other in the morning sunlight. Christen admires Genevieve's natural skin with the sunlight hitting her face. Genevieve doesn't wear a lot of makeup. But she does wear foundation. Christen gets the chance to really look at her face. He sees the prettiest freckles that are small but yet noticeable under her eyes.

Christen pulls Genevieve closer to give him, giving her a morning kiss. But Christen's kiss is only sweet and passionate. That is until Genevieve's hands began to roam all over his body. She can't hold it anymore, this man is making her feel sexy from just looking at her. Christen always makes  Genevieve feel beautiful, sexy, and desirable.

Genevieve moves her lips to meet his in more of a faster pace. Christen notices that she is pushing for more and smiles against her lips. He moves his hand to the back of her neck, clawing his nails in her skin.

Genevieve moans into the kiss at the hint of pain he is giving her. He breaks the kiss and starts giving Genevieve more hickeys along her neck. They have the fundraiser today and he wants everyone to see that she is not available.

Genevieve rolls her eyes back feeling his lips on her skin. She tugs lightly on his hair, causing Christen to groan.

Memories of last night slowly come to her. One of the memories is him giving her head.

Genevieve pushes Christen away from her neck and turns them. Christen is on his back and Genevieve is on top. Genevieve smiles at him innocently but we all know she isn't. Especially Christen.

Genevieve makes her way down his torso giving him kisses and hickeys. She doesn't want to give him hickeys where people can see them because it isn't very "professional."

Christen puts his hands behind his head enjoying the view. Genevieve looks up at him and sees his position. Genevieve bites her lip knowing she is getting full rage to do whatever.

"Daddy. I want to make you feel good. Like you did for me last night."

Christen gives her a slight nod. Genevieve pulls down his grey sweatpants and Christen's dick is in her view.