16.

Genevieve sits in Christen's classroom taking his test. Trying her hardest to not get horny of the view of Christen.

He is wearing a black suit but isn't wearing the jacket anymore. Genevieve has only seen his dick not his whole body. But the wait is what drives her for more.

Genevieve shakes her head out of her sinful thoughts and focuses on the test.

After the class all finish up their test test, Christen speaks to inform his students that he will be passing out a new assignment.

When the paper is passing around the class, she hears Lewis clear his throat and ask Christen a question.

"Professor Stone?"

"Yes Mr. Carlson?"

"Is it okay if we have partners for this assignment?"

"If you think it will benefit you, then I guess it's fine."

Lewis nods his head and scoots closer to Genevieve.

"Wanna work together?"

Before Genevieve can respond at his request, Christen's voice stops her.

"Miss. Hernandez, will please come to my desk I need to ask you about a answer you wrote for the test."

Genevieve looks at Lewis before getting up from her chair. 

"I'll be right back."

She walks down the steps to her Professor's desk.

"Is there a problem with my test?"

Christen looks up to her. And points at her paper

"Here. Can you tell me what you wrote?"

Genevieve looks down at the paper and there is a sticky note at the top.

"Write down your number. I will text you tomorrow my address. From there I will explain the night ahead. If you understand read number 4.'s answer that you wrote."

She smiles and looks up at her Professor who is eyeing Genevieve's body. Genevieve is wearing a sundress with a black corset to show off her waist. The dress also shows off her flower tattoo on her right collarbone. Christen licks his lips at the thought of what he will do to her tomorrow night.

"Shadowing is a detail that is used in most art canvases today. For example the ....."

Genevieve says this while taking her eyes sometimes off of her paper up to look at his eyes. Christen gives her the look that tells Genevieve,  she's a good girl.

"Thank you Miss. Hernandez. That clears it up for me, you may go back to your partner."

Christen ends his sentence with a dominant raspy voice. If Genevieve wasn't in front of everyone in that class, she would get on her knees and beg for Christen to use her mouth to his pleasure.

Genevieve smiles and walks back to her seat. Lewis looks at her.

"Are you in trouble?"

"No. Not at all."

Well not at this moment, Genevieve thinks in her head.

Genevieve looks up at to Christen from time to time. He can sense the pair of eyes and looks up to her. She doesn't break eye contact with him even though Lewis is talking to her about the assignment.

Christen sees she is ignoring the kid next to her. He feels his dominant side, wanting to praise the girl. He mouths the words that Genevieve feels her underwear dampened at.

"Good girl"

——————————————————

It's the end of the class and Genevieve is of course the last one to leave. She remembers from last time that not saying anything before leaving, is a bad choice.

Genevieve makes "small talk" with Christen when there is still students in the class. Once there wasn't anymore and it was just them. Genevieve looks at Christen with pleading eyes to feel his touch.

Christen pulls in Genevieve and slaps her ass— making her moan. She loves it when he slaps her ass.

Christen grabs Genevieve's jaw and looks her deep in her eyes.

"Genevieve you've already have four strikes. Since you are new to this kind of world. I'll go easy on you. Don't ask me why you have those strikes. You  just better watch what you do from now on little girl"

Genevieve bit her lip at the way he degrades her. She can only give one reason why she loves to be degraded, man handled, and dominated. Really bad daddy issues.

"I'll be a good girl Sir. I promise."

Christen leans in closer to Genevieve, making her weak at the knees. Christen sees what he is doing to her and tightens his grip around her waist.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow, baby girl."

A/N: I am having so much writing about their story!! I hope it is meeting to your nasty expectations ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . I'm so thankful for the sweet comments I've gotten so far!!! Please stay tune in for the next chapter. Where will Christen take Genevieve to "train" her?