12.

"Let's begin. There is a special place where girls like you go to get trained. Saturday I will pick you up. Be ready by 8:00 pm."

Genevieve nods her head yes.

"But if you agree to this, we won't meet anymore after. We both can lose a lot. I don't want that for you. Miss Flag Captain."

Genevieve can only nod yes. Even though she doesn't want too.

Genevieve knows he is right but it's going to hurt her not to be close to him anymore. She wants know who Professor Stone really is. She wants to know what kind of man lays behind his dominant side.

"I will train you and let you have the night I know you desperately have been needing."

Christen grabs Genevieve's face.

"Aren't I right?"

Genevieve shakes her head yes. Christen smiles with sin and lust.

The smile he gives Genevieve is good enough to make her soaking.

"Now that you are aware of what is going on for Saturday. You may leave."

Genevieve looks at him with need. How can he just let her go after the things she has done in class today? Genevieve thinks about saying something but that probably isn't going to end well.

Genevieve stands up and turns around. Is she really going to leave? There is no way. Genevieve's needs are growing stronger everyday. She can't wait till Saturday.

And Christen already said that this isn't going to last long. So why not make every second she has with him— worth it.

Genevieve drops her book bag, turns around to see Christen leaning on his desk watching her. He is doing this on purpose. Temping her. His white button up isn't helping either. The man has a body of a god. And Genevieve wants nothing more then to lick every itch of it.

Christen warns her.

"If you don't leave Genevieve, I won't hold back"

Genevieve wants nothing more. Genevieve walks her way to him with determination in her eyes. The determination that slowly washes away as she is now a couple inches from his lips.

The lips she has yet have a taste of. She pushes herself onto him so that their chest are touching.

"I don't want you to hold back"

Genevieve says brushing her bottom lip to his.

Christen turns his head with his face explaining that he is trying his best to not let his dominant side take full control. But the way Genevieve is looking at him, sends him over the edge.

Christen grabs Genevieve and pushes  her on his desk. Her back fees the cold wood on her skin. Christen doesn't take his time. He rips off her shirt and bra. He leans into her ear.

"I'll buy you more."

Genevieve gets chills throughout her body.

"Get up"

Christen grabs her throat and leans back in his chair. Not letting go of her throat, he pushes Genevieve down on her knees.

Christen loves the view of seeing her on her knees. She is there for his pleasure.

Christen mumbles a few words that Genevieve can't understand. Christen slaps Genevieve face, Genevieve releases a quiet whimper.

"You love being on your knees. But only on your knees for me."

Genevieve nods her head yes.

"Use your words now, babygirl."

Genevieve feels the urge to roll her eyes back from his command.

"Yes, sir. I love being on my knees for you."

"Who taught you how to talk like that?"

Genevieve really doesn't know how to respond— She guesses it's from her books or the fact that these recent days her submissive side has broken out of her chains— and is finally free.

Christen had to fight not to get hard a lot today because of her. But now he can let his body take the course of human nature.

Christen takes his belt off, not breaking eye contact while he does it. He doesn't put away his belt, instead he holds it in his right hand—Genevieve is hoping that he will use it on her later on.

Genevieve is getting impatient, she wants to please him so bad. It's killing her. But she has to be good or he will send her out.

Christen starts to unzip his pants while looking at Genevieve. Her eyes grow with excitement knowing she finally gets to see a part of his body.

Christen puts his middle and index finger on Genevieve's lip.

"Suck"

Genevieve takes in his two fingers. Coating her spit on his digits. Genevieve uses her tongue to wrap around and separate his fingers. The warmth of her mouth is driving Christen insane.

Genevieve looks up to her Professor making eye contact. She can't  help but moan. The vibrations of her moan makes Christen even harder.

Christen pushes his fingers in deeper.

"Good girl, just like that."

Genevieve gags on his fingers while looking up at him— she can't take it anymore. She needs to be simulated. Just as she thinks about touching herself. Christen brings his shoe up to her wet vagina and begins to rub.

Sucking back and forth on his fingers, Genevieve becomes a moaning mess. Just the way Christen likes it.

He had enough of feeling her mouth on his fingers, he needs to really put her mouth to work.

Christen pulls out his fingers and brings them to his mouth. He licks his wet fingers, tasting her salvia. The view drives Genevieve insane.

His foot is still rubbing against her. Christen lowers his hands to the waist band of his pants. He slowly pulls down his pants to reveal what Genevieve has been so eagerly to see.

Christen isn't the longest but holy fuck this man has a lot of girth. Genevieve can't wait to feel him stretch her inner walls.

Without warning, Christen forces his dick in her mouth. Hitting the back of her throat then pulling all the way out. He does it again but instead of pulling out he begins to fuck her mouth. His hand is full of her hair.

Some people don't find it really hot to give blow jobs, but Genevieve? It drives her even closer to her climax. Hearing them moan from her doings, is everything to her. But to see what she is doing to her Professor—is making her have a inner orgasm.

"Open your thro— fuck! That's a good girl. Use your tongue around my dick."

Genevieve can't believe she is actually sucking off her hot ass Professor. It's the hottest thing she has ever done.

After pushing his dick in her throat one last time— Christen grabs Genevieve by the throat and smashing his lips onto her's. The two finally get to taste the other and they can't get enough of the toxicity.

Their kiss is rough but passionate. Their tongues glide against one another, exploring new boundaries. The taste of their lips is enough to put them both close to the edge. Christen has never felt this much spark with kiss. He has had many hookups in the past, so why is he getting a weird feeling in his stomach when he kisses Genevieve?

Without breaking the kiss, Christen pulls Genevieve onto his lap so she is now hovering over him.

Genevieve can't stop moaning in their kiss. She can't get enough of him. She is clawing at his back for him not to let go of her. She needs his warmth.

Christen pulls up Genevieve's skirt and tears off her lace pink underwear. He slaps Genevieve's ass hard leaving Genevieve to whimper over him.

Christen pulls Genevieve's face to his.

"Ride me, like the dirty slut you are"