20.

Christen hands the valet his car keys and walks over to Genevieve's side. He opens the door for her and takes her hand, helping her get out of his car.

Christen wraps his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. She blushes at his action—she wants to see him be more possessive. Maybe she will have to test that later.

Genevieve walks in and it's not just some dance club, it's elegant and respectful. She expected it to be dark and scary but it was well lit— from all the candles that hang from the wall.

She studies the walls that have a wallpaper with elegant brown designs. And for the floor, the tile is black. Genevieve feels more comfortable just looking at the entrance of the club but she hasn't seen the full place yet.

"Mr. Stone! How you been? You haven't been here in awhile."

Says the beautiful host. She too is wearing lingerie. The color of her's is a light baby doll pink and that goes  perfectly with her skin tone.

She is definitely pretty. Which makes Genevieve a little jealous. Genevieve thinks that a pretty skinny girl like her should be with Christen. The host pulls Genevieve out of her thoughts when she points at her.

"And who is this delicious beauty?"

The host says making Genevieve blush. Christen tightens his grip harder around her waist.

"Back off Lisa."

Christen uses his dominant voice, Genevieve grips his shirt tighter at the tone he uses to talk back to Lisa. She hears his dominant voice a lot but hearing in a way that is used to be possessive, makes Genevieve wet.

"Hey, hey. I'm just telling the truth."

Before Lisa finishes her sentence she turns her head to Genevieve—staring her in deep in her eyes. Genevieve can't help but look in her green eyes back.

"Sweetheart, can I take your jacket?"

Lisa talks in a sweet but seductive voice. Genevieve is about to say yes till she remembers that she needs permission to talk to others— and Genevieve can tell Christen is already pissed off about Lisa hitting on her.

Genevieve looks up at Christen.

"Sir? Can I tell her yes?"

His eyes light up with satisfaction. Christen's beautiful submissive is following his rules. He looks down and gives her a nod. Not showing her any of his true emotions.

Genevieve turns her head back to Lisa, who is now pouting that Genevieve is being a good submissive for Christen. She takes off Christen's jacket and hands it to Lisa. But Lisa has other things in mind.

Lisa brushes a curl from Genevieve's face.

"Such a good submissive, if you don't like how he treats you can always come find me princess."

Lisa looks over to Christen who is giving her a death stare. Lisa laughs at his expression while handing a blushing Genevieve a black and gold diamond eye mask.

Genevieve grabs it and looks at Christen for a explanation.

"It's to keep your identity a secret. Since we have a "different type" of a relationship. And I don't really want anyone seeing your full face. Only I can."

Lisa says her goodbyes to Genevieve and Genevieve just gives her a little nod. Christen is holding onto Genevieve's hand as they make their way through the club. There are people on leashes and people strung up in ropes. Seeing all these people who like the things that she likes, makes Genevieve feel more comfortable.