Chapter 1

A/N Can we pretend that everyone is 15 in this story? Thank you xx

~Hannah

Hannah's P.O.V

I got woken by the sound of my alarm going off at 3am. Today was the day I was moving in with my mum and brother in Bristol. Well when I say brother, I mean twin brother. Leondre Devries. I have missed him so much whilst I've been living with my dad and now I get to move back with him!

To cut the story short- the reason I don't live with him was because my parents got divorced 3 years ago and my dad wanted me to live with him so I did. We didn't have that much money as well so my dad couldn't afford for me to visit Leo that often. I would only ever see him on our birthday and at Christmas. Depressing, I know. But my dad's being offered a better job in America and it's better payed but he understood that I didn't want to move to America so he is letting me move in with my mum. Leo doesn't know but I am going to surprise him when I join his school today!

When my alarm went off I would normally go back to sleep but I was so excited that I just couldn't wait! I jumped out of bed and turned the shower on. I had a shower and washed my hair. I got into some comfy clothes that I left out for the journey there and I dried my hair.

I then packed my last few things into boxes and pilled them into my dad's car. I was going to miss living with my dad but I couldn't wait to live with Leondre!

I got into his car and put an Ed Sheeran CD on. Me and my dad both love Ed Sheeran so we were singing along to it the whole way there!

We finally arrived at my new house at 8:30am. Leo had left for school and I was going to put my boxes into the house and rush off to school to surprise him. I didn't have the school uniform yet because I was getting it today but the school said it was ok for me to just come in normal clothes.

I got changed into some jeans, a plain black vest top and a shirt around my waist. It was quite hot today so I didn't bother wearing a jacket. My dad had already left but I said goodbye to him earlier so my mum and I jumped into her car and she took me to the school.

"Thank you mum. I won't need a lift tonight because I'll walk back with Leo" I told her. "But Leo has football training tonight" She replied. "Well then I'll watch him" I said. "Ok, I'll see you tonight then" she said. "Bye" I said as I shut the car door. I got to school at 9:10 and apparently form tutor doesn't finish until 9:30.

I walked up to reception and told the lady who I was. She gave me my timetable and told me where my tutor would be. My mum asked if I could be in the same tutor as Leo and they said it was fine! I slowly made my way to the tutor room to find that I had 10 minutes left. I knocked on the door and the teacher told me to enter.....

A/N I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It wasn't very interesting but it will get better. Please vote and leave  comment if you enjoyed it!