Chapter 32

*5 years later*

WOW!

The past five years have gone so fast. Jana has grown up so fast and is already in her first year at school! And as for Charlie, Leo and I...

I don't even know where to start.

Myself and Charlie have our own house with Jana but our fans have blown up!  They love us so much! I don't know what triggered it though. A couple of months after Jana was born, 'Shoot Me' came out to buy and it was number 1 in the charts for 7 weeks!

But the only sad thing is that after we bought it out on iTunes, the press found out about the story behind it. About how I got bullied and I would cut and everything like that.

The only thing that kept me going was Charlie and Jana.

I got sent hate from the bullies at my old school about a week afterwards and they haven't stopped hating on me.

But most of it was from the girls saying that I have to break up with Charlie or I would never see him or Jana again.

I honestly don't know what to do. I haven't told anyone, not even Leo.

Maybe I should call it off with Charlie. We aren't married or even engaged so what's stopping me?

I have decided to go and stay with mum and Leo for a few days with Jana. And yes, Leo still lives with mum!

It's a Saturday so Jana is at home with me and Charlie has gone food shopping. I have had some bags packed for a while and I'm going to leave with Jana now. I feel bad not telling Charlie face to face but I wouldn't be able to take it if anything bad happened to him or Jana.

Jana was watching Peppa Pig so I decided that I would write the note now.

But I didn't know what to write but something just popped into my head so I had to write it down otherwise I would be here forever.

Dear Charlie,

I'm sorry for not coming to you face to face but I don't have the courage to do so. To cut out all the details that I can't tell you, I have gone to stay with Mum and Leo for a while with Jana. I don't know how long I will be there. But if you want a reason for me going then I'm afraid that I can't give you that. Not because I don't want to tell you but I'm afraid of what might happen if I did tell you.

Please don't come after me and tell me to come back and don't worry about Jana. I will get Leo to bring her round sometime soon for you to see her.

I'm sorry.

Hannah x

After I wrote that a few tears escaped from my eyes. I can't believe I had to write that but I don't want him to get hurt.

I got our bags and told her that we would be going to see Nanny and Uncle Leo for a while.

I opened the door and stepped outside. I turned around to have one last look at the house before I left. I locked the door and posted my house key back through the letter box along with the note.

I love Charlie so much and this is the last thing that I ever wanted to do.

But I have to.

For him.