Chapter 20

Charlie and I got back to my house and it was now 2 am. I unlocked the door and walked inside with Charlie following me closely behind. Once he came through the door I shut it and locked it again.

I put my clutch on the stairs and took my shoes off and Charlie took his shoes off. We looked at each other and Charlie came over to me and pushed me against the wall whilst kissing me.

I kissed him back as I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and him holding my ass as he carried me up the stairs.

We got to my room and Charlie pushed me onto my bed. Him laying over me in a press up position. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him so he was laying on top of me. We were now kissing and it was pretty passionate.

I pulled away from Charlie and took his shirt off as he grabbed hold of mine so he could take it off. He took my shirt off and I grabbed hold of his jeans to pull them down but he stopped me before I did.

"Are you sure about this? We don't have to if you don't feel comfortable" he said looking down at my stomach covered in scars. "Charlie, Im fine with it. I know you won't judge me and I feel comfortable around you." I said.

He nodded and got something out of his pocket and put it on my bedside table. I pulled down his jeans leaving him only in his boxers. He then undid my jeans and pulled them down...

*Later that night*

I was lying next to Charlie, both of us sweating and breathing heavily. "That was nice" I said. "I know how you feel" He replied and saying that made me giggle.

"I'm gonna take a shower quickly then come back" I told Charlie as I was getting out of bed. "Don't be too long baby" he said as I walked into my en suite. "I won't babes" I told him as I turned the shower on.

About 15 minutes later I got out of the shower and got into some pyjamas. I walked back into my room to see Charlie sat in his boxers on his phone. When he saw me he put his phone down and gave me a signal to come and cuddle him.

I got into my bed with him and we were talking for a while, then Charlie said something that surprised me.

 "I love you Hannah, you do know that don't you?" He asked. "Yeah, but where is this coming from?" I wondered. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. That nothing will ever tear us apart and that we will be together forever. No matter what happens, we will always find each other" He said.

That was a complete shock because I did not know where that came from.