Chapter 22

It was positive. I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant.

I took the second test out of the packet and did it. Positive. I had to do the third just to be sure. Positive.

I started to cry. I felt like that's all I wanted to do. But I knew that I had to face Charlie and Leondre. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I had mascara all down my face but I honestly couldn't care less. I wiped some of it away and unlocked the bathroom door.

I stepped out to see Leo pacing around my room. As soon as he saw me he ran up to me. "Well?" he asked being very anxious. "I-it was p-positive" I managed to say. "All three?" he asked. I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

But this was the breaking point for me. I just burst out into tears, sobbing into Leondre's shoulder. He sat on my bed and was comforting me. Then my phone buzzed. Leo picked it up and gave it to me.

It was Charlie.

He said he was coming round in 10 minutes. At least I could tell him sooner rather than later. Leo said that he would be here whilst I told Charlie. I was grateful knowing that he would be here for me no matter what I do.

Soon Charlie arrived and we all went into the lounge. Leo sat next to me and Charlie sat on the floor opposite me. "What's wrong? I can tell you've been crying" He told me. "I don't really know how to say this Charlie" I confessed. "Say what?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"I-I'm pregnant"

He stood there for a few moments before standing up and leaving. He walked out the house and slammed the door which made me jump. I did not want to talk or see anyone right now so I ran up to my bedroom and started crying.

After about an hour of crying, I couldn't take it anymore. One or two cuts on my arm wouldn't harm the baby would it?

I went into my en suite and grabbed my blade. I held it to my arm for a few moments before placing it next to my skin. I was about to cut when I heard someone come in.

I turned around realising I left my door open. And there stood Charlie. The one person I didn't want to see more than anyone right now. The one person that I thought hated me.

"Don't do it babes, please" His soft voice spoke. "Why? You hate me don't you" I asked. "I don't hate you. Hannah I love you. I love more than anyone, ever. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that you did this because of me" He told me.

I thought about what he said for a moment before taking the blade away from my skin and placing it by my sink. After that I just ran to Charlie and broke down crying into his chest.

"It's ok Hannah, cry for as long as you want" he told me. So that's what I did. I just cried.